Galatasaray vs Manchester United, 2023-11-29T17:45:00.000Z

Galatasaray vs Manchester United
Champions League logo
Champions League
EU flagEurope
Galatasaray crest
3 : 3
Manchester United crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday November 29, 2023
Türk Telekom Arena
J. Sánchez Martínez
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Galatasaray crestManchester United crest

Events

11'
GOAL icon
Alejandro Garnacho
(Bruno Fernandes)
18'
GOAL icon
Bruno Fernandes
(Luke Shaw)
27'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bruno Fernandes
29'
GOAL icon
Hakim Ziyech
(Aaron Wan-Bissaka)
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sacha Boey
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sofyan Amrabat
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kaan Ayhan
55'
GOAL icon
Scott McTominay
(Aaron Wan-Bissaka)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kobbie Mainoo
(Sofyan Amrabat)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anthony Martial
(Rasmus Højlund)
59'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luke Shaw
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kerem Aktürkoğlu
(Dries Mertens)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sérgio Oliveira
(Tanguy Ndombélé)
62'
GOAL icon
Hakim Ziyech
64'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aaron Wan-Bissaka
71'
GOAL icon
Kerem Aktürkoğlu
(Hakim Ziyech)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Diogo Dalot
(Aaron Wan-Bissaka)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Facundo Pellistri
(Alejandro Garnacho)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Victor Nelsson
(Angeliño)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Barış Alper Yılmaz
(Hakim Ziyech)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kerem Demirbay
(Wilfried Zaha)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
58%
42%
Shots On Target
8
4
Shots Off Target
5
9
Shots Blocked
3
4
Corners
5
3
Fouls
17
16
Offsides
3
2
Yellow Cards
2
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Galatasaray logo
Galatasaray
4-2-3-1
Manchester United logo
Manchester United
4-2-3-1
1
Fernando Muslera
93
Sacha Boey
23
Kaan Ayhan
42
Abdülkerim Bardakcı
3
Angeliño
34
Lucas Torreira
91
Tanguy Ndombélé
22
Hakim Ziyech
2
10
Dries Mertens
14
Wilfried Zaha
9
Mauro Icardi
24
André Onana
29
Aaron Wan-Bissaka
5
Harry Maguire
2
Victor Lindelöf
23
Luke Shaw
39
Scott McTominay
4
Sofyan Amrabat
21
Antony
8
Bruno Fernandes
17
Alejandro Garnacho
11
Rasmus Højlund
Galatasaray
7
Kerem Aktürkoğlu
8
Kerem Demirbay
19
Günay Güvenc
20
Tetê
25
Victor Nelsson
27
Sérgio Oliveira
53
Barış Alper Yılmaz
88
Kâzımcan Karataş
94
Cédric Bakambu
Manchester United
1
Altay Bayındır
9
Anthony Martial
15
Sergio Reguilón
19
Raphaël Varane
20
Diogo Dalot
22
Tom Heaton
28
Facundo Pellistri
37
Kobbie Mainoo
44
Daniel Gore
46
Hannibal Mejbri
52
Joe Hugill
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
45.16%
X
21.76%
2
33.09%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
65.98%
No
34.02%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
86.15%
No
13.85%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
67.81%
No
32.19%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
45.76%
No
54.24%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
29.55%
No
70.45%

About the football match Galatasaray against Manchester United

On Wednesday November 29, 2023, precisely at 12:45 PM, Galatasaray and Manchester United will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Türk Telekom Arena, the home turf of Galatasaray. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Galatasaray Lineup

  • Starting XI: Fernando Muslera, Angeliño, Mauro Icardi, Dries Mertens, Wilfried Zaha, Hakim Ziyech, Kaan Ayhan, Lucas Torreira, Abdülkerim Bardakcı, Tanguy Ndombélé, Sacha Boey

  • Substitutes: Kerem Aktürkoğlu, Kerem Demirbay, Günay Güvenc, Tetê, Victor Nelsson, Sérgio Oliveira, Barış Alper Yılmaz, Kâzımcan Karataş, Cédric Bakambu

Manchester United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Victor Lindelöf, Sofyan Amrabat, Harry Maguire, Bruno Fernandes, Rasmus Højlund, Alejandro Garnacho, Antony, Luke Shaw, André Onana, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Scott McTominay

  • Substitutes: Altay Bayındır, Anthony Martial, Sergio Reguilón, Raphaël Varane, Diogo Dalot, Tom Heaton, Facundo Pellistri, Kobbie Mainoo, Daniel Gore, Hannibal Mejbri, Joe Hugill

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Galatasaray, the chance that we have calculated is 45.16%. This is based on old statistics from Galatasaray combined with the statistics from Manchester United. The chance that Manchester United will win the match, we have calculated at 33.09%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.76%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Galatasaray and Manchester United can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement