About the football match Häcken against Bayer 04 Leverkusen
On Thursday November 30, 2023, precisely at 9:00 PM, Häcken and Bayer 04 Leverkusen will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa League. This encounter will take place at the significant Bravida Arena, the home turf of Häcken. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.
What we offer about this match?
Events during the match
Lineups and formation of both football teams
We have received the starting lineups from both teams.
Starting XI: T. Totland, A. Layouni, E. Hovland, Edward Chilufya, Ishaq Abdulrazak, Aiham Ousou, P. Abrahamsson, M. Rygaard, R. Amané, Samuel Gustafson, Srđan Hrstić
Substitutes: J. Brattberg, S. Jansson, S. Sandberg, T. Sana, I. Brusberg, K. Hodžić, O. Kamara, P. Dahbo, Abdoulaye Faye, S. Banožić, A. Youssef, M. Sonko
Bayer 04 Leverkusen Lineup
Starting XI: Matej Kovar, Nathan Tella, Robert Andrich, Amine Adli, Gustavo Puerta, Adam Hlozek, Edmond Tapsoba, Josip Stanisic, Victor Boniface, Piero Hincapié, Jonathan Tah
Substitutes: Granit Xhaka, Exequiel Palacios, Alejandro Grimaldo, Noah Mbamba, Lukas Hradecky, Jonas Hofmann, Patrik Schick, Niklas Lomb, Jeremie Frimpong, Ayman Aourir, Odilon Kossounou
The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Bayer 04 Leverkusen, the chance that we have calculated is 55.55%. This is based on old statistics from Bayer 04 Leverkusen combined with the statistics from Häcken. The chance that Häcken will win the match, we have calculated at 24.87%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.58%.