About the football match Molde against Qarabağ
On Thursday November 30, 2023, precisely at 9:00 PM, Molde and Qarabağ will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa League. This encounter will take place at the significant Aker Stadion, the home turf of Molde. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.
What we offer about this match?
Events during the match
Lineups and formation of both football teams
We have received the starting lineups from both teams.
Starting XI: Magnus Grødem, Oliver Petersen, Mathias Løvik, Eirik Haugan, Casper Øyvann, Emil Breivik, Kristian Eriksen, Magnus Eikrem, Veton Berisha, Martin Ellingsen, Kristoffer Haugen
Substitutes: Gustav Kjolstad Nyheim, Filip Heggdal Kristoffersen, Martin Bjornbak, Peder Hoel Lervik, Leon Juberg-Hovland, Andreas Eikrem Myklebust, Anders Hagelskjær, Eric Kitolano, Niklas Odegard
Starting XI: Juninho Vieira, Yassine Benzia, Marko Jankovic, Bahlul Mustafazada, Marko Vešović, Kevin Medina, Elvin Cafarquliyev, Patrick Andrade, Andrey Lunev, Leandro Andrade, Abdellah Zoubir
Substitutes: Rahil Mammadov, Toral Bayramov, Luka Gugeshashvili, Matheus Silva, Maksim Medvedev, Redon Xhixha, Abbas Hüseynov, Bədavi Huseynov, Richard Almeida, Nariman Akhundzade, Hamidou Keyta
The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Molde, the chance that we have calculated is 47.65%. This is based on old statistics from Molde combined with the statistics from Qarabağ. The chance that Qarabağ will win the match, we have calculated at 31.26%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.09%.