Rennes vs Villarreal, 2023-12-14T17:45:00.000Z

Rennes vs Villarreal
Europa League logo
Europa League
EU flagEurope
Rennes crest
0 : 0
Villarreal crest

Match Information

Thursday December 14, 2023
Stade de la Route de Lorient


No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later



No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.



No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

About the football match Rennes against Villarreal

On Thursday December 14, 2023, precisely at 6:45 PM, Rennes and Villarreal will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa League. This encounter will take place at the significant Stade de la Route de Lorient, the home turf of Rennes. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  1. Live scores

  2. Events during the match

  3. Lineups and formation of both football teams

  4. Statistics

  5. Predictions


The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Rennes, the chance that we have calculated is 45.19%. This is based on old statistics from Rennes combined with the statistics from Villarreal. The chance that Villarreal will win the match, we have calculated at 32.6%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.2%.