About the football match Toulouse against Union Saint-Gilloise
On Thursday November 30, 2023, precisely at 9:00 PM, Toulouse and Union Saint-Gilloise will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa League. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadium de Toulouse, the home turf of Toulouse. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.
What we offer about this match?
Events during the match
Lineups and formation of both football teams
We have received the starting lineups from both teams.
Starting XI: Gabriel Suazo, Vincent Sierro, Guillaume Restes, Mikkel Desler, Logan Costa, Rasmus Nicolaisen, Aron Dønnum, Thijs Dallinga, Niklas Schmidt, Cristian Sleiker Cásseres Yepes, Moussa Diarra
Substitutes: Alex Domínguez, Denis Genreau, Yanis Begraoui, Ibrahim Cissoko, César Gelabert, Justin Lacombe, Warren Kamanzi, Frank Magri, Christian Mawissa, Kévin Keben Biakolo
Union Saint-Gilloise Lineup
Starting XI: Kevin Mac Allister, Anthony Moris, Christian Burgess, Koki Machida, Mohamed Amoura, Charles Vanhoutte, Cameron Puertas, Loïc Lapoussin, Mathias Rasmussen, Kevin Rodríguez, Alessio Castro-Montes
Substitutes: Noah Sadiki, Henok Teklab, Nathan Huygevelde, Ross Sykes, Gustaf Nilsson, Dennis Eckert Ayensa, Maxime Wenssens, Casper Terho, Fedde Leysen, Jean Thierry Lazare Amani, Joachim Imbrechts
The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Union Saint-Gilloise, the chance that we have calculated is 38.29%. This is based on old statistics from Union Saint-Gilloise combined with the statistics from Toulouse. The chance that Toulouse will win the match, we have calculated at 37.03%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.68%.