About the football match AEK Athens against Brighton & Hove Albion
On Thursday November 30, 2023, precisely at 6:45 PM, AEK Athens and Brighton & Hove Albion will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa League. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of AEK Athens. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.
What we offer about this match?
Events during the match
Lineups and formation of both football teams
For this match between AEK Athens and Brighton & Hove Albion, we only have an assumed lineup at our disposal. This is what we predict will be. The full lineup is usually available an hour before the start of the match.
The probable lineup of AEK Athens
For AEK Athens, these eleven players are likely the starters: Cican Stankovic, Ehsan Hajsafi, Domagoj Vida, Lazaros Rota, Damian Szymanski, Nordin Amrabat, Petros Mantalos, Orbelín Pineda, Mijat Gacinovic, Steven Zuber, Harold Moukoudi.
The probable lineup of Brighton & Hove Albion
For Brighton & Hove Albion, these eleven players are likely the starters: Jack Hinshelwood, Bart Verbruggen, João Pedro, Billy Gilmour, Igor, Kaoru Mitoma, Joël Veltman, Simon Adingra, Evan Ferguson, Lewis Dunk, Pascal Groß.
The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is AEK Athens, the chance that we have calculated is 42.71%. This is based on old statistics from AEK Athens combined with the statistics from Brighton & Hove Albion. The chance that Brighton & Hove Albion will win the match, we have calculated at 33.93%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.36%.