About the football match Bačka Topola against West Ham United
On Thursday November 30, 2023, precisely at 6:45 PM, Bačka Topola and West Ham United will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa League. This encounter will take place at the significant Gradski stadion, the home turf of Bačka Topola. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.
What we offer about this match?
Events during the match
Lineups and formation of both football teams
The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is West Ham United, the chance that we have calculated is 48.92%. This is based on old statistics from West Ham United combined with the statistics from Bačka Topola. The chance that Bačka Topola will win the match, we have calculated at 28.29%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.79%.