Konyaspor vs Alanyaspor, 2024-04-20T13:00:00.000Z

Konyaspor vs Alanyaspor
Super Lig logo
Super Lig
TR flagTurkey
Konyaspor crest
0 : 2
Alanyaspor crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 20, 2024
Konya Büyükşehir Belediye Stadyumu
O. Çakır

Attacking Momentum

Konyaspor crestAlanyaspor crest

Events

11'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alexandru Cicâldău
(Oğulcan Ülgün)
45'
GOAL icon
Florent Hadergjonaj
(Oğuz Aydın)
47'
YELLOWCARD icon
Teenage Hadebe
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ui-jo Hwang
(Ahmed Hassan)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sokol Cikalleshi
(Bouly Junior Sambou)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Louka Prip
(Soner Dikmen)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marlos Moreno
(Valon Ethemi)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
Efecan Karaca
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Uğurcan Yazğılı
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Yusuf Özdemir
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ahmet Oğuz
(Uğurcan Yazğılı)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Carlos Eduardo
(Efecan Karaca)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pione Sisto
(Oğuz Aydın)
90'
GOAL icon
Carlos Eduardo
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Carlos Eduardo
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
F. Aksoy
(Yusuf Özdemir)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nuno Lima
(Nicolas Janvier)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
40%
60%
Shots On Target
1
3
Shots Off Target
3
4
Shots Blocked
1
4
Corners
2
1
Fouls
5
6
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
2
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Konyaspor logo
Konyaspor
4-2-3-1
Alanyaspor logo
Alanyaspor
4-2-3-1
1
D. Ertaş
5
Uğurcan Yazğılı
4
A. Demirbağ
15
Teenage Hadebe
12
Guilherme
37
Steven Nzonzi
6
Soner Dikmen
18
Alassane Ndao
35
Oğulcan Ülgün
72
Valon Ethemi
25
Bouly Junior Sambou
1
Ertuğrul Taşkıran
94
Florent Hadergjonaj
4
Furkan Bayır
5
Fidan Aliti
29
Jure Balkovec
25
Richard
17
Nicolas Janvier
11
Oğuz Aydın
7
Efecan Karaca
88
Yusuf Özdemir
9
Ahmed Hassan
Konyaspor
8
Alexandru Cicâldău
10
Yunus Mallı
11
Louka Prip
13
Mehmet Erdoğan
17
Sokol Cikalleshi
19
Cebrail Karayel
20
Kahraman Demirtaş
22
Ahmet Oğuz
33
Filip Damjanovic
70
Marlos Moreno
Alanyaspor
2
Nuno Lima
10
João Novais
16
Ui-jo Hwang
18
Pione Sisto
20
F. Aksoy
28
Carlos Eduardo
33
Anderson Silva
37
Mert Yusuf Torlak
42
Yunus Bahadır
99
Yusuf Karagöz
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
40.75%
X
27.24%
2
32.01%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.94%
No
46.06%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.14%
No
25.86%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
49.08%
No
50.92%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.03%
No
72.97%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.42%
No
85.58%

About the football match Konyaspor against Alanyaspor

On Saturday April 20, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Konyaspor and Alanyaspor will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Super Lig. This encounter will take place at the significant Konya Büyükşehir Belediye Stadyumu, the home turf of Konyaspor. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Konyaspor Lineup

  • Starting XI: D. Ertaş, A. Demirbağ, Uğurcan Yazğılı, Soner Dikmen, Guilherme, Teenage Hadebe, Alassane Ndao, Bouly Junior Sambou, Oğulcan Ülgün, Steven Nzonzi, Valon Ethemi

  • Substitutes: Alexandru Cicâldău, Yunus Mallı, Louka Prip, Mehmet Erdoğan, Sokol Cikalleshi, Cebrail Karayel, Kahraman Demirtaş, Ahmet Oğuz, Filip Damjanovic, Marlos Moreno

Alanyaspor Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ertuğrul Taşkıran, Furkan Bayır, Fidan Aliti, Efecan Karaca, Ahmed Hassan, Oğuz Aydın, Nicolas Janvier, Richard, Jure Balkovec, Yusuf Özdemir, Florent Hadergjonaj

  • Substitutes: Nuno Lima, João Novais, Ui-jo Hwang, Pione Sisto, F. Aksoy, Carlos Eduardo, Anderson Silva, Mert Yusuf Torlak, Yunus Bahadır, Yusuf Karagöz

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Konyaspor, the chance that we have calculated is 40.75%. This is based on old statistics from Konyaspor combined with the statistics from Alanyaspor. The chance that Alanyaspor will win the match, we have calculated at 32.01%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.24%.

Advertisement