Konyaspor vs Trabzonspor, 2024-04-03T17:30:00.000Z

Konyaspor vs Trabzonspor
Super Lig logo
Super Lig
TR flagTurkey
Konyaspor crest
1 : 3
Trabzonspor crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday April 3, 2024
Konya Büyükşehir Belediye Stadyumu
A. Karaoğlan
beIN SPORTS CONNECT

Attacking Momentum

Konyaspor crestTrabzonspor crest

Events

19'
GOAL icon
Mahmoud Trezeguet
(Thomas Meunier)
47'
YELLOWCARD icon
Oğulcan Ülgün
49'
YELLOWCARD icon
Eren Elmalı
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Uğurcan Çakır
59'
PENALTY icon
Edin Višća
62'
YELLOWCARD icon
Berat Özdemir
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Valon Ethemi
(Alexandru Cicâldău)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marlos Moreno
(Sokol Cikalleshi)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bouly Junior Sambou
(Alassane Ndao)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Umut Bozok
(Mahmoud Trezeguet)
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
Teenage Hadebe
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cebrail Karayel
(Filip Damjanovic)
79'
GOAL icon
Steven Nzonzi
(Valon Ethemi)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joaquín Fernández
(Nicolas Pépé)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Taxiarchis Fountas
(Edin Višća)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anderson Niangbo
(Soner Dikmen)
89'
GOAL icon
Taxiarchis Fountas
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mislav Oršić
(Umut Günes)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Uğurcan Yazğılı
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
60%
40%
Shots On Target
5
3
Shots Off Target
9
3
Shots Blocked
6
4
Corners
6
4
Fouls
7
10
Yellow Cards
3
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Konyaspor logo
Konyaspor
4-2-3-1
Trabzonspor logo
Trabzonspor
4-2-3-1
27
Jakub Slowik
5
Uğurcan Yazğılı
33
Filip Damjanovic
15
Teenage Hadebe
12
Guilherme
6
Soner Dikmen
37
Steven Nzonzi
18
Alassane Ndao
8
Alexandru Cicâldău
35
Oğulcan Ülgün
17
Sokol Cikalleshi
1
Uğurcan Çakır
12
Thomas Meunier
6
Batista Mendy
24
S. Denswil
18
Eren Elmalı
5
Berat Özdemir
23
Umut Günes
7
Edin Višća
8
Enis Bardhi
10
Mahmoud Trezeguet
19
Nicolas Pépé
Konyaspor
7
Anderson Niangbo
1
D. Ertaş
4
A. Demirbağ
20
Kahraman Demirtaş
11
Louka Prip
10
Yunus Mallı
72
Valon Ethemi
25
Bouly Junior Sambou
19
Cebrail Karayel
70
Marlos Moreno
Trabzonspor
9
Umut Bozok
73
Arif Boşluk
2
Rayyan Baniya
32
Filip Benković
14
Taxiarchis Fountas
99
Mislav Oršić
16
Kerem Şen
33
Göktan Gürpüz
54
Muhammet Taha Tepe
3
Joaquín Fernández
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
34.36%
X
25.22%
2
40.42%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.03%
No
42.97%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.89%
No
23.11%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.8%
No
46.2%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.68%
No
68.32%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.16%
No
81.84%

About the football match Konyaspor against Trabzonspor

On Wednesday April 3, 2024, precisely at 1:30 PM, Konyaspor and Trabzonspor will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Super Lig. This encounter will take place at the significant Konya Büyükşehir Belediye Stadyumu, the home turf of Konyaspor. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Konyaspor Lineup

  • Starting XI: Sokol Cikalleshi, Jakub Slowik, Alassane Ndao, Uğurcan Yazğılı, Guilherme, Filip Damjanovic, Soner Dikmen, Oğulcan Ülgün, Steven Nzonzi, Teenage Hadebe, Alexandru Cicâldău

  • Substitutes: Anderson Niangbo, D. Ertaş, A. Demirbağ, Kahraman Demirtaş, Louka Prip, Yunus Mallı, Valon Ethemi, Bouly Junior Sambou, Cebrail Karayel, Marlos Moreno

Trabzonspor Lineup

  • Starting XI: S. Denswil, Thomas Meunier, Batista Mendy, Edin Višća, Umut Günes, Uğurcan Çakır, Mahmoud Trezeguet, Eren Elmalı, Berat Özdemir, Enis Bardhi, Nicolas Pépé

  • Substitutes: Umut Bozok, Arif Boşluk, Rayyan Baniya, Filip Benković, Taxiarchis Fountas, Mislav Oršić, Kerem Şen, Göktan Gürpüz, Muhammet Taha Tepe, Joaquín Fernández

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Trabzonspor, the chance that we have calculated is 40.42%. This is based on old statistics from Trabzonspor combined with the statistics from Konyaspor. The chance that Konyaspor will win the match, we have calculated at 34.36%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.22%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Konyaspor and Trabzonspor can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: beIN SPORTS CONNECT.

Advertisement