Kayserispor vs Kasımpaşa, 2024-04-03T17:30:00.000Z

Kayserispor vs Kasımpaşa
Super Lig logo
Super Lig
TR flagTurkey
Kayserispor crest
0 : 2
Kasımpaşa crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday April 3, 2024
Kadir Has Şehir Stadı
Ömer Faruk Turtay

Attacking Momentum

Kayserispor crestKasımpaşa crest

Events

22'
GOAL icon
Nuno Da Costa
24'
VAR icon
Nuno Da Costa
29'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kartal Yılmaz
29'
YELLOWCARD icon
K. Kayra Yilmaz
38'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Kartal Yılmaz
38'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
K. Kayra Yilmaz
47'
YELLOWCARD icon
T. Aydın
51'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dimitrios Kolovetsios
(Joseph Attamah)
56'
GOAL icon
Haris Hajradinovic
(Mortadha Ben Ouanes)
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
Duckens Nazon
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jackson Porozo
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Samuel Bastien
(T. Thomas)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ramazan Civelek
(Miguel Cardoso)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Carlos Mané
(Ali Karimi)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rochinha
(Mamadou Fall)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Loret Sadiku
(T. Aydın)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yaw Ackah
(Hasan Ali Kaldırım)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stéphane Bahoken
(Duckens Nazon)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oğulcan Çağlayan
(Nuno Da Costa)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Çiftpınar
(Emre Gedik)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
56%
44%
Shots On Target
3
3
Shots Off Target
5
9
Shots Blocked
7
1
Corners
6
4
Fouls
13
5
Offsides
2
2
Yellow Cards
2
2
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Kayserispor logo
Kayserispor
4-2-3-1
Kasımpaşa logo
Kasımpaşa
4-2-3-1
1
O. Piri
11
Gökhan Sazdağı
3
Joseph Attamah
92
Julian Jeanvier
33
Hasan Ali Kaldırım
8
Kartal Yılmaz
10
Mehdi Bourabia
70
Aylton Boa Morte
6
Ali Karimi
7
Miguel Cardoso
9
Duckens Nazon
1
Andreas Gianniotis
29
T. Aydın
23
Jackson Porozo
58
Y. Özcan
16
Emre Gedik
6
Gökhan Gül
8
T. Thomas
7
Mamadou Fall
10
Haris Hajradinovic
12
Mortadha Ben Ouanes
18
Nuno Da Costa
Kayserispor
28
Ramazan Civelek
16
Eray Özbek
4
Dimitrios Kolovetsios
20
Carlos Mané
89
Yaw Ackah
13
Stéphane Bahoken
23
Lionel Carole
39
Ş. Öztürk
21
Yiğit Emre Çeltik
99
T. Sarıarslan
Kasımpaşa
14
Oğulcan Çağlayan
25
Ali Emre Yanar
5
S. Çiftpınar
26
Loret Sadiku
28
Samuel Bastien
42
E. Yiğit
86
A. Balat
20
Selim Dilli
19
S. Yavrucu
15
Rochinha
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
48.71%
X
24.71%
2
26.58%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.31%
No
42.69%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.89%
No
21.11%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.75%
No
44.25%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.64%
No
66.36%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.55%
No
80.45%

About the football match Kayserispor against Kasımpaşa

On Wednesday April 3, 2024, precisely at 1:30 PM, Kayserispor and Kasımpaşa will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Super Lig. This encounter will take place at the significant Kadir Has Şehir Stadı, the home turf of Kayserispor. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Kayserispor Lineup

  • Starting XI: Aylton Boa Morte, Kartal Yılmaz, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Ali Karimi, Miguel Cardoso, Duckens Nazon, Joseph Attamah, Julian Jeanvier, Mehdi Bourabia, Gökhan Sazdağı, O. Piri

  • Substitutes: Ramazan Civelek, Eray Özbek, Dimitrios Kolovetsios, Carlos Mané, Yaw Ackah, Stéphane Bahoken, Lionel Carole, Ş. Öztürk, Yiğit Emre Çeltik, T. Sarıarslan

Kasımpaşa Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jackson Porozo, Mortadha Ben Ouanes, T. Aydın, Mamadou Fall, Nuno Da Costa, Emre Gedik, Y. Özcan, T. Thomas, Gökhan Gül, Andreas Gianniotis, Haris Hajradinovic

  • Substitutes: Oğulcan Çağlayan, Ali Emre Yanar, S. Çiftpınar, Loret Sadiku, Samuel Bastien, E. Yiğit, A. Balat, Selim Dilli, S. Yavrucu, Rochinha

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Kayserispor, the chance that we have calculated is 48.71%. This is based on old statistics from Kayserispor combined with the statistics from Kasımpaşa. The chance that Kasımpaşa will win the match, we have calculated at 26.58%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.71%.

Advertisement