Galatasaray vs Hatayspor, 2024-04-02T17:30:00.000Z

Galatasaray vs Hatayspor
Super Lig logo
Super Lig
TR flagTurkey
Galatasaray crest
1 : 0
Hatayspor crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday April 2, 2024
Türk Telekom Arena
A. Şansalan
beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN Sport, beIN SPORTS en Español

Attacking Momentum

Galatasaray crestHatayspor crest

Events

12'
GOAL icon
Mauro Icardi
(Dries Mertens)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rigoberto Rivas
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ö. Beyaz
58'
VAR icon
Carlos Strandberg
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kerem Aktürkoğlu
(Wilfried Zaha)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kaan Ayhan
(Hakim Ziyech)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joelson Fernandes
(Halil Dervişoğlu)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Renat Dadashov
(Ö. Beyaz)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rui Pedro
(Carlos Strandberg)
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Victor Nelsson
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Berkan Kutlu
(Kerem Demirbay)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tetê
(Barış Alper Yılmaz)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Carlos Vinícius
(Dries Mertens)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Carlos Vinícius
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mehdi Boudjemaa
(Rigoberto Rivas)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
59%
41%
Shots On Target
2
3
Shots Off Target
11
5
Shots Blocked
6
2
Corners
8
5
Fouls
16
8
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Galatasaray logo
Galatasaray
4-2-3-1
Hatayspor logo
Hatayspor
4-1-4-1
1
Fernando Muslera
53
Barış Alper Yılmaz
25
Victor Nelsson
42
Abdülkerim Bardakcı
17
Derrick Köhn
34
Lucas Torreira
8
Kerem Demirbay
22
Hakim Ziyech
10
Dries Mertens
14
Wilfried Zaha
9
Mauro Icardi
1
Erce Kardeşler
22
Kerim Alıcı
3
G. Kilama
19
Nikola Maksimović
13
Faouzi Ghoulam
4
Massanga Matondo
11
Halil Dervişoğlu
17
Fisayo Dele-Bashiru
7
Ö. Beyaz
99
Rigoberto Rivas
10
Carlos Strandberg
Galatasaray
20
Tetê
92
Serge Aurier
23
Kaan Ayhan
18
Berkan Kutlu
7
Kerem Aktürkoğlu
6
Davinson Sánchez
91
Tanguy Ndombélé
50
J. Yılmaz
5
Eyüp Aydın
95
Carlos Vinícius
Hatayspor
6
Abdulkadir Parmak
8
Mehdi Boudjemaa
77
Joelson Fernandes
9
Renat Dadashov
15
Burak Yılmaz
5
Görkem Sağlam
14
Rui Pedro
12
Visar Bekaj
31
Oğuzhan Matur
27
Cengiz Demir
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
75.54%
X
16.8%
2
7.67%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
40.29%
No
59.71%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.2%
No
22.8%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.43%
No
44.57%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.11%
No
64.89%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
25.03%
No
74.97%

About the football match Galatasaray against Hatayspor

On Tuesday April 2, 2024, precisely at 1:30 PM, Galatasaray and Hatayspor will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Super Lig. This encounter will take place at the significant Türk Telekom Arena, the home turf of Galatasaray. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Galatasaray Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lucas Torreira, Derrick Köhn, Barış Alper Yılmaz, Victor Nelsson, Wilfried Zaha, Dries Mertens, Kerem Demirbay, Abdülkerim Bardakcı, Mauro Icardi, Hakim Ziyech, Fernando Muslera

  • Substitutes: Tetê, Serge Aurier, Kaan Ayhan, Berkan Kutlu, Kerem Aktürkoğlu, Davinson Sánchez, Tanguy Ndombélé, J. Yılmaz, Eyüp Aydın, Carlos Vinícius

Hatayspor Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nikola Maksimović, Rigoberto Rivas, Massanga Matondo, Faouzi Ghoulam, Ö. Beyaz, G. Kilama, Erce Kardeşler, Fisayo Dele-Bashiru, Kerim Alıcı, Carlos Strandberg, Halil Dervişoğlu

  • Substitutes: Abdulkadir Parmak, Mehdi Boudjemaa, Joelson Fernandes, Renat Dadashov, Burak Yılmaz, Görkem Sağlam, Rui Pedro, Visar Bekaj, Oğuzhan Matur, Cengiz Demir

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Galatasaray, the chance that we have calculated is 75.54%. This is based on old statistics from Galatasaray combined with the statistics from Hatayspor. The chance that Hatayspor will win the match, we have calculated at 7.67%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 16.8%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Galatasaray and Hatayspor can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN Sport, beIN SPORTS en Español.

Advertisement