Konyaspor vs Hatayspor, 2024-02-24T16:00:00.000Z

Konyaspor vs Hatayspor
Super Lig logo
Super Lig
TR flagTurkey
Konyaspor crest
2 : 0
Hatayspor crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 24, 2024
Konya Büyükşehir Belediye Stadyumu
Z. Küçük

Attacking Momentum

Konyaspor crestHatayspor crest

Events

4'
VAR icon
Goal Disallowed
27'
YELLOWCARD icon
Guy-Marcelin Kilama
40'
YELLOWCARD icon
Filip Damjanović
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ahmet Oğuz
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Valon Ethemi
(Louka Prip)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Uğurcan Yazğılı
(Ahmet Oğuz)
52'
GOAL icon
Uğurcan Yazğılı
(Guilherme)
56'
GOAL icon
Oğulcan Ülgün
(Valon Ethemi)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kerim Alici
(Ömer Faruk Beyaz)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rui Pedro
(Mehdi Boudjemaa)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bouly Junior Sambou
(Sokol Cikalleshi)
69'
YELLOWCARD icon
Oğulcan Ülgün
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Doğukan Sinik
(Cemali Sertel)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Renat Dadashov
(Görkem Saglam)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adil Demirbağ
(Oğulcan Ülgün)
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jakub Słowik
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Carlos Strandberg
(Joelson Fernandes)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yasir Subaşı
(Alassane Ndao)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bouly Junior Sambou
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Valon Ethemi
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Erce Kardesler
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rui Pedro
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
4
3
Shots Off Target
7
2
Shots Blocked
4
1
Corners
4
3
Fouls
8
14
Offsides
1
3
Yellow Cards
6
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Konyaspor logo
Konyaspor
4-2-3-1
Hatayspor logo
Hatayspor
4-3-3
27
Jakub Słowik
22
Ahmet Oğuz
33
Filip Damjanović
15
Teenage Hadebe
12
Guilherme
6
Soner Dikmen
37
Steven Nzonzi
11
Louka Prip
35
Oğulcan Ülgün
18
Alassane Ndao
17
Sokol Cikalleshi
1
Erce Kardesler
99
Rigoberto Rivas
3
Guy-Marcelin Kilama
19
Nikola Maksimovic
88
Cemali Sertel
4
Chandrel Massanga
5
Görkem Saglam
8
Mehdi Boudjemaa
7
Ömer Faruk Beyaz
11
Halil Dervişoğlu
77
Joelson Fernandes
Konyaspor
8
Alexandru Cicâldău
10
Yunus Mallı
25
Bouly Junior Sambou
72
Valon Ethemi
9
Muhammet Demir
5
Uğurcan Yazğılı
1
Deniz Ertaş
4
Adil Demirbağ
70
Marlos Moreno
3
Yasir Subaşı
Hatayspor
22
Kerim Alici
14
Rui Pedro
18
Armin Hodzic
6
Abdulkadir Parmak
70
Doğukan Sinik
10
Carlos Strandberg
12
Visar Bekaj
15
Burak Yilmaz
9
Renat Dadashov
31
Oguzhan Matur
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
53.59%
X
25.31%
2
21.11%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.2%
No
50.8%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.87%
No
27.13%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
47.61%
No
52.39%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.25%
No
74.75%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.23%
No
85.77%

About the football match Konyaspor against Hatayspor

On Saturday February 24, 2024, precisely at 11:00 AM, Konyaspor and Hatayspor will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Super Lig. This encounter will take place at the significant Konya Büyükşehir Belediye Stadyumu, the home turf of Konyaspor. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Konyaspor Lineup

  • Starting XI: Guilherme, Louka Prip, Oğulcan Ülgün, Ahmet Oğuz, Filip Damjanović, Alassane Ndao, Jakub Słowik, Steven Nzonzi, Soner Dikmen, Sokol Cikalleshi, Teenage Hadebe

  • Substitutes: Alexandru Cicâldău, Yunus Mallı, Bouly Junior Sambou, Valon Ethemi, Muhammet Demir, Uğurcan Yazğılı, Deniz Ertaş, Adil Demirbağ, Marlos Moreno, Yasir Subaşı

Hatayspor Lineup

  • Starting XI: Görkem Saglam, Chandrel Massanga, Ömer Faruk Beyaz, Halil Dervişoğlu, Cemali Sertel, Erce Kardesler, Guy-Marcelin Kilama, Joelson Fernandes, Nikola Maksimovic, Rigoberto Rivas, Mehdi Boudjemaa

  • Substitutes: Kerim Alici, Rui Pedro, Armin Hodzic, Abdulkadir Parmak, Doğukan Sinik, Carlos Strandberg, Visar Bekaj, Burak Yilmaz, Renat Dadashov, Oguzhan Matur

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Konyaspor, the chance that we have calculated is 53.59%. This is based on old statistics from Konyaspor combined with the statistics from Hatayspor. The chance that Hatayspor will win the match, we have calculated at 21.11%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.31%.

Advertisement