Sivasspor vs Rizespor, 2024-02-11T10:30:00.000Z

Sivasspor vs Rizespor
Super Lig logo
Super Lig
TR flagTurkey
Sivasspor crest
1 : 0
Rizespor crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday February 11, 2024
Yeni Sivas 4 Eylül Stadyumu
E. Kargın

Attacking Momentum

Sivasspor crestRizespor crest

Events

30'
GOAL icon
Rey Manaj
58'
YELLOWCARD icon
İbrahim Akdağ
60'
VAR icon
Ibrahim Olawoyin
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Benhur Keser
(Altin Zeqiri)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Martin Minchev
(Adolfo Gaich)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Muammer Sarikaya
(Dal Varesanovic)
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
Emirhan Topçu
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hakan Arslan
(Charilaos Charisis)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Queensy Menig
(C. N'Jie)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gustavo Sauer
(Benhur Keser)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mijo Caktaš
(Rey Manaj)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Halil Ibrahim Pehlivan
(Casper Höjer)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Azizbek Turgunboev
(Murat Paluli)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
38%
62%
Shots On Target
2
6
Shots Off Target
4
11
Shots Blocked
2
2
Corners
0
6
Fouls
14
12
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Sivasspor logo
Sivasspor
5-3-2
Rizespor logo
Rizespor
4-2-3-1
35
Ali Sasal Vural
99
Murat Paluli
88
Caner Osmanpasa
4
Aaron Appindangoyé
44
Achilleas Poungouras
3
Ugur Ciftci
33
Bartug Elmaz
12
İbrahim Akdağ
8
Charilaos Charisis
10
C. N'Jie
9
Rey Manaj
23
Gökhan Akkan
37
Muhammet Taha Şahin
4
Attila Mocsi
53
Emirhan Topçu
5
Casper Höjer
6
Jonjo Shelvey
10
Ibrahim Olawoyin
28
Babajide David Akintola
8
Dal Varesanovic
77
Altin Zeqiri
9
Adolfo Gaich
Sivasspor
95
Queensy Menig
17
Emrah Bassan
37
Hakan Arslan
13
Đorđe Nikolić
58
Ziya Erdal
30
Mijo Caktaš
14
Samba Camara
21
Emre Gökay
23
Alaaddin Okumus
90
Azizbek Turgunboev
Rizespor
16
Seyfettin Anil Yasar
11
Gustavo Sauer
54
Mithat Pala
89
Martin Minchev
3
Halil Ibrahim Pehlivan
27
Eray Korkmaz
20
Mame Mor Faye
7
Benhur Keser
24
Muammer Sarikaya
1
Tarik Çetin
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
45.61%
X
28.36%
2
26.03%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.02%
No
50.98%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
69.71%
No
30.29%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
44.11%
No
55.89%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
23.04%
No
76.96%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.32%
No
87.68%

About the football match Sivasspor against Rizespor

On Sunday February 11, 2024, precisely at 5:30 AM, Sivasspor and Rizespor will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Super Lig. This encounter will take place at the significant Yeni Sivas 4 Eylül Stadyumu, the home turf of Sivasspor. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Sivasspor Lineup

  • Starting XI: C. N'Jie, Charilaos Charisis, Ali Sasal Vural, Caner Osmanpasa, Achilleas Poungouras, Bartug Elmaz, Rey Manaj, Ugur Ciftci, Aaron Appindangoyé, Murat Paluli, İbrahim Akdağ

  • Substitutes: Queensy Menig, Emrah Bassan, Hakan Arslan, Đorđe Nikolić, Ziya Erdal, Mijo Caktaš, Samba Camara, Emre Gökay, Alaaddin Okumus, Azizbek Turgunboev

Rizespor Lineup

  • Starting XI: Casper Höjer, Babajide David Akintola, Attila Mocsi, Ibrahim Olawoyin, Altin Zeqiri, Emirhan Topçu, Adolfo Gaich, Jonjo Shelvey, Dal Varesanovic, Gökhan Akkan, Muhammet Taha Şahin

  • Substitutes: Seyfettin Anil Yasar, Gustavo Sauer, Mithat Pala, Martin Minchev, Halil Ibrahim Pehlivan, Eray Korkmaz, Mame Mor Faye, Benhur Keser, Muammer Sarikaya, Tarik Çetin

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Sivasspor, the chance that we have calculated is 45.61%. This is based on old statistics from Sivasspor combined with the statistics from Rizespor. The chance that Rizespor will win the match, we have calculated at 26.03%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 28.36%.

Advertisement