Samsunspor vs Antalyaspor, 2024-02-12T17:00:00.000Z

Samsunspor vs Antalyaspor
Super Lig logo
Super Lig
TR flagTurkey
Samsunspor crest
2 : 0
Antalyaspor crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday February 12, 2024
Stadyum Samsun
A. Karaoğlan

Attacking Momentum

Samsunspor crestAntalyaspor crest

Events

14'
YELLOWCARD icon
Naldo
27'
VAR icon
Adam Buksa
53'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Taylan Antalyalı
(Youssef Aït Bennasser)
59'
GOAL icon
Marius Mouandilmadji
(Carlo Holse)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ramzi Safuri
(Zymer Bytyqi)
64'
YELLOWCARD icon
O. Ntcham
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dario Saric
(Erdal Rakip)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Arbnor Muja
(O. Ntcham)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Osman Çelik
(Flavien Tait)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Benito Raman
(Emre Kılınç)
78'
YELLOWCARD icon
Osman Çelik
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ufuk Akyol
(Jakub Kaluzinski)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Veysel Sari
(Naldo)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Britt Assombalonga
(Sam Larsson)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sander van de Streek
90'
GOAL icon
Arbnor Muja
(Carlo Holse)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
39%
61%
Shots On Target
6
2
Shots Off Target
3
6
Shots Blocked
2
3
Corners
3
2
Fouls
18
8
Offsides
2
2
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Samsunspor logo
Samsunspor
4-2-3-1
Antalyaspor logo
Antalyaspor
4-1-4-1
1
Okan Kocuk
18
Zeki Yavru
37
Lubomir Satka
5
Alim Öztürk
4
Rick Van Drongelen
13
Flavien Tait
6
Youssef Aït Bennasser
21
Carlo Holse
10
O. Ntcham
11
Emre Kılınç
9
Marius Mouandilmadji
1
Helton Leite
7
Bünyamin Balci
3
Bahadir Öztürk
44
Naldo
17
Erdogan Yesilyurt
18
Jakub Kaluzinski
77
Zymer Bytyqi
22
Sander van de Streek
6
Erdal Rakip
10
Sam Larsson
9
Adam Buksa
Samsunspor
36
Benito Raman
48
Taylan Antalyalı
98
Arbnor Muja
53
Berhan Deniz
25
Muammer Yildirim
88
Osman Çelik
8
Soner Aydoğdu
22
Yunus Emre Çift
28
Soner Gönül
72
Haluk Mustafa Tan
Antalyaspor
27
Mert Yilmaz
8
Dario Saric
23
Ataberk Dadakdeniz
16
Ramzi Safuri
97
Britt Assombalonga
20
Deni Milosevic
19
Ufuk Akyol
89
Veysel Sari
21
Ömer Toprak
24
Yiğit Üstün
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.91%
X
26.29%
2
33.81%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.27%
No
44.73%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.8%
No
24.2%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.03%
No
48.97%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.29%
No
70.71%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.6%
No
83.4%

About the football match Samsunspor against Antalyaspor

On Monday February 12, 2024, precisely at 12:00 PM, Samsunspor and Antalyaspor will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Super Lig. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadyum Samsun, the home turf of Samsunspor. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Samsunspor Lineup

  • Starting XI: Zeki Yavru, Rick Van Drongelen, Flavien Tait, Emre Kılınç, Carlo Holse, O. Ntcham, Okan Kocuk, Lubomir Satka, Youssef Aït Bennasser, Marius Mouandilmadji, Alim Öztürk

  • Substitutes: Benito Raman, Taylan Antalyalı, Arbnor Muja, Berhan Deniz, Muammer Yildirim, Osman Çelik, Soner Aydoğdu, Yunus Emre Çift, Soner Gönül, Haluk Mustafa Tan

Antalyaspor Lineup

  • Starting XI: Erdal Rakip, Naldo, Sam Larsson, Helton Leite, Bünyamin Balci, Adam Buksa, Bahadir Öztürk, Sander van de Streek, Erdogan Yesilyurt, Zymer Bytyqi, Jakub Kaluzinski

  • Substitutes: Mert Yilmaz, Dario Saric, Ataberk Dadakdeniz, Ramzi Safuri, Britt Assombalonga, Deni Milosevic, Ufuk Akyol, Veysel Sari, Ömer Toprak, Yiğit Üstün

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Samsunspor, the chance that we have calculated is 39.91%. This is based on old statistics from Samsunspor combined with the statistics from Antalyaspor. The chance that Antalyaspor will win the match, we have calculated at 33.81%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.29%.

Advertisement