İstanbulspor vs Gaziantep F.K., 2024-02-11T13:00:00.000Z

İstanbulspor vs Gaziantep F.K.
Super Lig logo
Super Lig
TR flagTurkey
İstanbulspor crest
1 : 3
Gaziantep F.K. crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday February 11, 2024
Bahçelievler İl Özel İdare Stadyumu
Abdulkadir Bitigen

Attacking Momentum

İstanbulspor crestGaziantep F.K. crest

Events

6'
GOAL icon
Florian Loshaj
(David Sambissa)
15'
GOAL icon
Denis Drăguş
(Jamiro Monteiro)
30'
YELLOWCARD icon
Florian Loshaj
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mehmet Yesil
58'
VAR icon
Alexandru Maxim
59'
YELLOWCARD icon
Okan Erdogan
60'
PENALTY icon
Denis Drăguş
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emrehan Gedikli
(Vefa Temel)
70'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Florian Loshaj
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aliou Badji
(Júnior Morais)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Salem M'Bakata
(Lazar Markovic)
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
Denis Drăguş
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Racine Coly
(Ali Yasar)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jackson
(Modestas Vorobjovas)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eslem Öztürk
(Mendy Mamadou)
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Salem M'Bakata
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marko Jevtovic
(Alexandru Maxim)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Furkan Soyalp
(Jamiro Monteiro)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Djakaridja Junior Traoré
(Emir Kaan Gültekin)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Deian Sorescu
(Denis Drăguş)
90'
GOAL icon
Deian Sorescu
(Furkan Soyalp)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
53%
47%
Shots On Target
1
5
Shots Off Target
3
4
Shots Blocked
2
0
Corners
3
2
Fouls
15
12
Offsides
3
2
Yellow Cards
4
2
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

İstanbulspor logo
İstanbulspor
3-5-2
Gaziantep F.K. logo
Gaziantep F.K.
5-4-1
59
Alp Arda
23
Okan Erdogan
4
Mehmet Yesil
14
Simon Deli
7
David Sambissa
8
Vefa Temel
6
Modestas Vorobjovas
34
Florian Loshaj
66
Ali Yasar
19
Emir Kaan Gültekin
12
Mendy Mamadou
33
Florin Niță
11
Mustafa Eskihellac
4
Arda Kizildag
63
Nicolas N'Koulou
3
Papy Djilobodji
13
Júnior Morais
50
Lazar Markovic
23
Jamiro Monteiro
61
Ogun Ozcicek
44
Alexandru Maxim
70
Denis Drăguş
2
İstanbulspor
99
Jackson
9
Emrehan Gedikli
28
Bartu Kirtas
26
Mücahit Serbest
88
Djakaridja Junior Traoré
13
Racine Coly
5
Eslem Öztürk
41
Tunahan Samdanli
20
Ozcan Sahan
17
Enver Sarialioglu
Gaziantep F.K.
8
Marko Jevtovic
15
Ertugrul Ersoy
26
Mirza Cihan
7
Aliou Badji
18
Deian Sorescu
93
Mehmet Kuzucu
5
Furkan Soyalp
19
Batuhan Ahmet Şen
9
Ilker Karakas
22
Salem M'Bakata
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.4%
X
25.64%
2
34.96%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.88%
No
43.12%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.91%
No
23.09%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.53%
No
45.47%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.8%
No
68.2%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.14%
No
81.86%

About the football match İstanbulspor against Gaziantep F.K.

On Sunday February 11, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, İstanbulspor and Gaziantep F.K. will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Super Lig. This encounter will take place at the significant Bahçelievler İl Özel İdare Stadyumu, the home turf of İstanbulspor. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

İstanbulspor Lineup

  • Starting XI: Simon Deli, David Sambissa, Florian Loshaj, Vefa Temel, Ali Yasar, Okan Erdogan, Alp Arda, Emir Kaan Gültekin, Mehmet Yesil, Mendy Mamadou, Modestas Vorobjovas

  • Substitutes: Jackson, Emrehan Gedikli, Bartu Kirtas, Mücahit Serbest, Djakaridja Junior Traoré, Racine Coly, Eslem Öztürk, Tunahan Samdanli, Ozcan Sahan, Enver Sarialioglu

Gaziantep F.K. Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mustafa Eskihellac, Ogun Ozcicek, Denis Drăguş, Júnior Morais, Papy Djilobodji, Nicolas N'Koulou, Alexandru Maxim, Jamiro Monteiro, Arda Kizildag, Lazar Markovic, Florin Niță

  • Substitutes: Marko Jevtovic, Ertugrul Ersoy, Mirza Cihan, Aliou Badji, Deian Sorescu, Mehmet Kuzucu, Furkan Soyalp, Batuhan Ahmet Şen, Ilker Karakas, Salem M'Bakata

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is İstanbulspor, the chance that we have calculated is 39.4%. This is based on old statistics from İstanbulspor combined with the statistics from Gaziantep F.K.. The chance that Gaziantep F.K. will win the match, we have calculated at 34.96%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.64%.

Advertisement