Adana Demirspor vs Kasımpaşa, 2024-02-09T17:00:00.000Z

Adana Demirspor vs Kasımpaşa
Super Lig logo
Super Lig
TR flagTurkey
Adana Demirspor crest
1 : 3
Kasımpaşa crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday February 9, 2024
5 Ocak Fatih Terim Stadyumu
Burak Pakkan

Attacking Momentum

Adana Demirspor crestKasımpaşa crest

Events

29'
GOAL icon
Mamadou Fall
(Haris Hajradinovic)
32'
GOAL icon
Aytaç Kara
(Mortadha Ben Ouanes)
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Andreaw Gravillon
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mario Balotelli
(Pape Abou Cissé)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
José Rodríguez
(Tayfun Aydoğan)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yusuf Sarı
(Ismail Cokcalis)
57'
PENALTY icon
Haris Hajradinovic
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yusuf Barasi
(Abat Aymbetov)
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
Milad Mohammadi
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
Semih Güler
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
Cláudio Winck
72'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ali Emre Yanar
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emre Gedik
(Oğulcan Çağlayan)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Julien Ngoy
(Nuno Da Costa)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nani
(Yusuf Erdoğan)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mortadha Ben Ouanes
87'
GOAL icon
Mario Balotelli
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mario Balotelli
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nani
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Loret Sadiku
(Julien Ngoy)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
59%
41%
Shots On Target
4
7
Shots Off Target
10
5
Shots Blocked
9
1
Corners
7
4
Fouls
15
11
Offsides
4
4
Yellow Cards
5
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Adana Demirspor logo
Adana Demirspor
4-2-3-1
Kasımpaşa logo
Kasımpaşa
4-1-4-1
71
Shahrudin Mahammadaliyev
2
Ismail Cokcalis
4
Semih Güler
66
Pape Abou Cissé
13
Milad Mohammadi
5
Andreaw Gravillon
6
Tayfun Aydoğan
32
Yusuf Erdoğan
8
Emre Akbaba
11
Stiven Mendoza
17
Abat Aymbetov
25
Ali Emre Yanar
2
Cláudio Winck
23
Jackson Porozo
58
Yasin Özcan
12
Mortadha Ben Ouanes
6
Gökhan Gül
7
Mamadou Fall
10
Haris Hajradinovic
35
Aytaç Kara
14
Oğulcan Çağlayan
18
Nuno Da Costa
Adana Demirspor
30
Nani
9
Mario Balotelli
15
Jovan Manev
93
Breyton Fougeu
14
José Rodríguez
77
Mootaz Nourani
7
Yusuf Sarı
56
Yusuf Barasi
1
Yılmaz Aktaş
60
Ozan Demirbag
Kasımpaşa
9
Julien Ngoy
98
Melih Akyüz
19
Sarp Yavrucu
8
Trazie Thomas Zai
26
Loret Sadiku
29
Taylan Utku Aydın
75
Erol Karaman
20
Selim Dilli
16
Emre Gedik
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
54.76%
X
22.07%
2
23.17%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.17%
No
40.83%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.13%
No
17.87%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
61.4%
No
38.6%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.02%
No
60.98%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.35%
No
75.65%

About the football match Adana Demirspor against Kasımpaşa

On Friday February 9, 2024, precisely at 12:00 PM, Adana Demirspor and Kasımpaşa will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Super Lig. This encounter will take place at the significant 5 Ocak Fatih Terim Stadyumu, the home turf of Adana Demirspor. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Adana Demirspor Lineup

  • Starting XI: Abat Aymbetov, Ismail Cokcalis, Emre Akbaba, Andreaw Gravillon, Shahrudin Mahammadaliyev, Stiven Mendoza, Milad Mohammadi, Tayfun Aydoğan, Yusuf Erdoğan, Semih Güler, Pape Abou Cissé

  • Substitutes: Nani, Mario Balotelli, Jovan Manev, Breyton Fougeu, José Rodríguez, Mootaz Nourani, Yusuf Sarı, Yusuf Barasi, Yılmaz Aktaş, Ozan Demirbag

Kasımpaşa Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nuno Da Costa, Mortadha Ben Ouanes, Jackson Porozo, Haris Hajradinovic, Aytaç Kara, Cláudio Winck, Gökhan Gül, Oğulcan Çağlayan, Mamadou Fall, Yasin Özcan, Ali Emre Yanar

  • Substitutes: Julien Ngoy, Melih Akyüz, Sarp Yavrucu, Trazie Thomas Zai, Loret Sadiku, Taylan Utku Aydın, Erol Karaman, Selim Dilli, Emre Gedik

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Adana Demirspor, the chance that we have calculated is 54.76%. This is based on old statistics from Adana Demirspor combined with the statistics from Kasımpaşa. The chance that Kasımpaşa will win the match, we have calculated at 23.17%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.07%.

Advertisement