Polessya vs Shakhtar Donetsk, 2024-05-25T12:30:00.000Z

Polessya vs Shakhtar Donetsk
Premier League logo
Premier League
UA flagUkraine
Polessya crest
2 : 0
Shakhtar Donetsk crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday May 25, 2024
O. Derevinskyi

Attacking Momentum

Polessya crestShakhtar Donetsk crest

Events

23'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Lemkin
(Yaroslav Rakitskyi)
27'
OWNGOAL icon
Pedrinho
29'
GOAL icon
L. Hernández
(Bogdan Mykhaylichenko)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dmytro Kryskiv
(Artem Bondarenko)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Danylo Sikan
(Marlon Gomes)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
V. Tsukanov
(Pedrinho)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Y. Fortuné
(D. Ndukwe)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vladyslav Kramar
(Talles Costa)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kevin
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Checher
(V. Tankovskyi)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Y. Fortuné
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
43%
57%
Shots On Target
2
3
Shots Off Target
4
5
Shots Blocked
0
3
Corners
5
6
Fouls
12
14
Offsides
3
1
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Polessya logo
Polessya
4-3-3
Shakhtar Donetsk logo
Shakhtar Donetsk
4-1-4-1
1
O. Kudryk
44
S. Chobotenko
77
B. Kushnirenko
30
A. Shabanov
15
Bogdan Mykhaylichenko
95
E. Mustafaev
6
V. Tankovskyi
37
Talles Costa
7
O. Nazarenko
31
D. Ndukwe
9
L. Hernández
48
Denys Tvardovskyi
13
Giorgi Gocholeishvili
44
Yaroslav Rakitskyi
25
N. Miroshi
23
Pedrinho
29
Yegor Nazaryna
9
Maryan Shved
21
Artem Bondarenko
30
Marlon Gomes
37
Kevin
2
Lassina Traoré
Polessya
71
D. Boiko
28
P. Budkivskyi
33
A. Pospelov
3
V. Kravets
25
D. Checher
5
M. Kravchenko
22
V. Hrytsuk
14
Y. Fortuné
16
Vladyslav Kramar
19
Rasko Mykhailo Ivanovych
Shakhtar Donetsk
8
Dmytro Kryskiv
55
Luka Latsabidze
31
D. Riznyk
1
Artur Rudko
3
S. Lemkin
24
V. Tsukanov
16
Irakli Azarovi
14
Danylo Sikan
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
16.74%
X
21.38%
2
61.88%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
48.91%
No
51.09%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.84%
No
25.16%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.19%
No
46.81%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.12%
No
70.88%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.55%
No
83.45%

About the football match Polessya against Shakhtar Donetsk

On Saturday May 25, 2024, precisely at 8:30 AM, Polessya and Shakhtar Donetsk will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Polessya. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Polessya Lineup

  • Starting XI: B. Kushnirenko, V. Tankovskyi, Talles Costa, S. Chobotenko, O. Nazarenko, O. Kudryk, E. Mustafaev, L. Hernández, Bogdan Mykhaylichenko, A. Shabanov, D. Ndukwe

  • Substitutes: D. Boiko, P. Budkivskyi, A. Pospelov, V. Kravets, D. Checher, M. Kravchenko, V. Hrytsuk, Y. Fortuné, Vladyslav Kramar, Rasko Mykhailo Ivanovych

Shakhtar Donetsk Lineup

  • Starting XI: Marlon Gomes, Pedrinho, Denys Tvardovskyi, Artem Bondarenko, Yegor Nazaryna, Maryan Shved, Kevin, Lassina Traoré, Yaroslav Rakitskyi, Giorgi Gocholeishvili, N. Miroshi

  • Substitutes: Dmytro Kryskiv, Luka Latsabidze, D. Riznyk, Artur Rudko, S. Lemkin, V. Tsukanov, Irakli Azarovi, Danylo Sikan

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Shakhtar Donetsk, the chance that we have calculated is 61.88%. This is based on old statistics from Shakhtar Donetsk combined with the statistics from Polessya. The chance that Polessya will win the match, we have calculated at 16.74%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.38%.

Advertisement