Minaj vs Kolos Kovalivka, 2024-05-19T12:30:00.000Z

Minaj vs Kolos Kovalivka
Premier League logo
Premier League
UA flagUkraine
Minaj crest
3 : 2
Kolos Kovalivka crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday May 19, 2024
Stadion Mynai
V. Kopievskiy

Attacking Momentum

Minaj crestKolos Kovalivka crest

Events

2'
GOAL icon
O. Illin
(V. Veleten)
36'
GOAL icon
A. Remeniak
(V. Semotiuk)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
V. Luchkevych
(C. Cucoș)
47'
YELLOWCARD icon
D. Ustymenko
49'
YELLOWCARD icon
O. Illin
56'
YELLOWCARD icon
V. Semotiuk
58'
GOAL icon
A. Tsurikov
(V. Veleten)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Y. Kysil
(V. Semotiuk)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
I. Matiushenko
(K. Prokopchuk)
67'
GOAL icon
T. Korablin
69'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Remeniak
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
D. Topalov
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Y. Hunichev
(A. Remeniak)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
V. Milko
(D. Topalov)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
P. Orikhovskyi
(O. Kryvoruchko)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
G. Paulauskas
(Rangel)
81'
GOAL icon
V. Vakula
(T. Korablin)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Diego Carioca
(V. Veleten)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
I. Demydenko
(D. Ustymenko)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
O. Kemkin
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dmitro Poddubny
(Y. Skyba)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
53%
47%
Shots On Target
5
3
Shots Off Target
4
4
Shots Blocked
1
2
Corners
3
5
Fouls
15
16
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
4
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Minaj logo
Minaj
3-4-3
Kolos Kovalivka logo
Kolos Kovalivka
3-4-3
35
O. Kemkin
22
Y. Skyba
4
B. Chuiev
3
K. Prokopchuk
2
T. Dmytruk
44
V. Vitenchuk
97
T. Korablin
99
V. Vakula
71
V. Semotiuk
29
A. Remeniak
9
D. Ustymenko
23
K. Fesiun
6
M. Burda
3
R. Honcharenko
2
C. Cucoș
9
A. Tsurikov
7
O. Demchenko
69
O. Illin
8
V. Veleten
48
O. Kryvoruchko
70
D. Topalov
11
Rangel
Minaj
8
I. Matiushenko
7
Y. Hunichev
6
V. Vashkeba
11
I. Demydenko
17
N. Vorobchak
5
S. Korniichuk
47
Dmitro Poddubny
13
O. Bandura
77
Y. Kysil
23
D. Niemchaninov
10
P. Tyshchuk
Kolos Kovalivka
20
R. Mysak
22
D. Bezborodko
1
V. Horokh
27
V. Luchkevych
99
G. Paulauskas
15
O. Chornomorets
91
A. Husol
14
V. Milko
10
P. Orikhovskyi
18
Yehor Popravka
19
Diego Carioca
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
32.33%
X
28.2%
2
39.47%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
47.91%
No
52.09%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
68.55%
No
31.45%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
43.66%
No
56.34%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
23.15%
No
76.85%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.18%
No
87.82%

About the football match Minaj against Kolos Kovalivka

On Sunday May 19, 2024, precisely at 8:30 AM, Minaj and Kolos Kovalivka will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Mynai, the home turf of Minaj. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Minaj Lineup

  • Starting XI: Y. Skyba, T. Korablin, K. Prokopchuk, T. Dmytruk, A. Remeniak, V. Vakula, B. Chuiev, D. Ustymenko, O. Kemkin, V. Semotiuk, V. Vitenchuk

  • Substitutes: I. Matiushenko, Y. Hunichev, V. Vashkeba, I. Demydenko, N. Vorobchak, S. Korniichuk, Dmitro Poddubny, O. Bandura, Y. Kysil, D. Niemchaninov, P. Tyshchuk

Kolos Kovalivka Lineup

  • Starting XI: V. Veleten, A. Tsurikov, C. Cucoș, M. Burda, O. Demchenko, R. Honcharenko, O. Illin, K. Fesiun, Rangel, O. Kryvoruchko, D. Topalov

  • Substitutes: R. Mysak, D. Bezborodko, V. Horokh, V. Luchkevych, G. Paulauskas, O. Chornomorets, A. Husol, V. Milko, P. Orikhovskyi, Yehor Popravka, Diego Carioca

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Kolos Kovalivka, the chance that we have calculated is 39.47%. This is based on old statistics from Kolos Kovalivka combined with the statistics from Minaj. The chance that Minaj will win the match, we have calculated at 32.33%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 28.2%.

Advertisement