Polessya vs Vorskla, 2024-04-29T15:00:00.000Z

Polessya vs Vorskla
Premier League logo
Premier League
UA flagUkraine
Polessya crest
1 : 0
Vorskla crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday April 29, 2024
M. Balakin

Attacking Momentum

Polessya crestVorskla crest

Events

31'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Miakushko
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
I. Nesterenko
(S. Miakushko)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
I. Petriak
(A. Kozak)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
V. Tankovskyi
(Talles Costa)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
V. Tankovskyi
73'
YELLOWCARD icon
D. Khrypchuk
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
Y. Fortuné
80'
GOAL icon
O. Nazarenko
(E. Mustafaev)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Hlushchenko
(A. Cheliadin)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Toli
(I. Kane)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Felipe Rodrigues
(A. Batsula)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Ndukwe
(B. Kushnirenko)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
V. Hrytsuk
(Y. Fortuné)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Y. Pavliuk
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
48%
52%
Shots On Target
3
5
Shots Off Target
8
4
Shots Blocked
4
3
Corners
7
4
Fouls
9
8
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
2
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Polessya logo
Polessya
4-2-3-1
Vorskla logo
Vorskla
4-2-3-1
1
O. Kudryk
44
S. Chobotenko
15
B. Maksymenko
30
A. Shabanov
29
A. Smoliakov
77
B. Kushnirenko
59
A. Kozak
37
Talles Costa
95
E. Mustafaev
7
O. Nazarenko
14
Y. Fortuné
7
P. Isenko
4
I. Perduta
18
Y. Pavliuk
44
D. Khrypchuk
29
A. Batsula
27
I. Krupskyi
38
A. Cheliadin
50
I. Kane
92
S. Sissoko
33
S. Miakushko
11
R. Stepaniuk
Polessya
5
M. Kravchenko
6
V. Tankovskyi
10
I. Petriak
19
Rasko Mykhailo Ivanovych
22
V. Hrytsuk
25
D. Checher
27
O. Ivanov
31
D. Ndukwe
33
A. Pospelov
71
D. Boiko
Vorskla
5
Lucas Pereira Ramires Constante
22
M. Kovtaliuk
24
A. Hlushchenko
25
N. Yakubu
26
S. Prus
30
I. Nesterenko
43
V. Ostrovskyi
58
M. Odentsov
61
O. Domoleha
77
A. Toli
95
Felipe Rodrigues
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
33.87%
X
30.26%
2
35.88%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
43.85%
No
56.15%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
63.11%
No
36.89%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
37.41%
No
62.59%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
17.71%
No
82.29%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
8.56%
No
91.44%

About the football match Polessya against Vorskla

On Monday April 29, 2024, precisely at 11:00 AM, Polessya and Vorskla will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Polessya. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Polessya Lineup

  • Starting XI: O. Kudryk, O. Nazarenko, Y. Fortuné, B. Maksymenko, A. Smoliakov, A. Shabanov, Talles Costa, S. Chobotenko, A. Kozak, B. Kushnirenko, E. Mustafaev

  • Substitutes: M. Kravchenko, V. Tankovskyi, I. Petriak, Rasko Mykhailo Ivanovych, V. Hrytsuk, D. Checher, O. Ivanov, D. Ndukwe, A. Pospelov, D. Boiko

Vorskla Lineup

  • Starting XI: I. Perduta, P. Isenko, R. Stepaniuk, Y. Pavliuk, I. Krupskyi, A. Batsula, S. Miakushko, A. Cheliadin, D. Khrypchuk, I. Kane, S. Sissoko

  • Substitutes: Lucas Pereira Ramires Constante, M. Kovtaliuk, A. Hlushchenko, N. Yakubu, S. Prus, I. Nesterenko, V. Ostrovskyi, M. Odentsov, O. Domoleha, A. Toli, Felipe Rodrigues

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Vorskla, the chance that we have calculated is 35.88%. This is based on old statistics from Vorskla combined with the statistics from Polessya. The chance that Polessya will win the match, we have calculated at 33.87%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 30.26%.

Advertisement