Zorya vs Chornomorets, 2024-04-14T12:30:00.000Z

Zorya vs Chornomorets
Premier League logo
Premier League
UA flagUkraine
Zorya crest
1 : 0
Chornomorets crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 14, 2024
V. Novokhatny

Attacking Momentum

Zorya crestChornomorets crest

Events

12'
GOAL icon
I. Horbach
(B. Butko)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Juninho
(I. Horbach)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Ndour
(I. Kyriukhantsev)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
José Gomes
(Orest Kuzyk)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Artem Prysiazhniuk
(Artur Avagimyan)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K. Dryshlyuk
(V. Churko)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Juninho
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
V. Bugay
(O. Yatsyk)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Myshniov
(D. Antiukh)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Danylo Golub
(Ilya Putrya)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
47%
53%
Shots On Target
8
3
Shots Off Target
12
9
Shots Blocked
7
3
Corners
11
7
Fouls
8
8
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Zorya logo
Zorya
4-1-4-1
Chornomorets logo
Chornomorets
4-3-3
1
O. Saputin
2
B. Butko
44
A. Batahov
55
Jordan
47
R. Vantukh
70
I. Kyriukhantsev
5
O. Yatsyk
21
J. Bašić
7
D. Antiukh
20
V. Churko
17
I. Horbach
1
Danylo Varakuta
9
Ilya Putrya
79
V. Saliuk
5
Luka Gucek
3
Vitaliy Yermakov
27
Oleksandr Vasyliev
18
Fabricio Alvarenga
39
Ziguy Badibanga
7
Orest Kuzyk
20
Artur Avagimyan
77
Andriy Shtogrin
Zorya
4
Kodjo Aziangbe
8
O. Khakhlyov
9
D. Myshniov
10
Juninho
11
A. Ndour
15
K. Dryshlyuk
16
V. Voloshyn
19
V. Bugay
22
P. Mićin
30
M. Turbaievskyi
32
A. Slesar
53
D. Matsapura
Chornomorets
4
Mykyta Sytnykov
8
Jon Sporn
12
Vladyslav Shapoval
17
Danylo Golub
22
Vladimir Arsic
23
José Gomes
31
Oleg Bilyk
32
Artem Prysiazhniuk
37
Vladyslav Ogirya
70
Samson Iyede
71
Yan Vichnyi
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
52.07%
X
24.03%
2
23.9%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.87%
No
43.13%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.28%
No
21.72%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.74%
No
45.26%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.01%
No
66.99%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.41%
No
79.59%

About the football match Zorya against Chornomorets

On Sunday April 14, 2024, precisely at 8:30 AM, Zorya and Chornomorets will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Zorya. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Zorya Lineup

  • Starting XI: O. Saputin, B. Butko, O. Yatsyk, D. Antiukh, I. Horbach, V. Churko, J. Bašić, A. Batahov, R. Vantukh, Jordan, I. Kyriukhantsev

  • Substitutes: Kodjo Aziangbe, O. Khakhlyov, D. Myshniov, Juninho, A. Ndour, K. Dryshlyuk, V. Voloshyn, V. Bugay, P. Mićin, M. Turbaievskyi, A. Slesar, D. Matsapura

Chornomorets Lineup

  • Starting XI: Danylo Varakuta, Vitaliy Yermakov, Luka Gucek, Orest Kuzyk, Ilya Putrya, Fabricio Alvarenga, Artur Avagimyan, Oleksandr Vasyliev, Ziguy Badibanga, Andriy Shtogrin, V. Saliuk

  • Substitutes: Mykyta Sytnykov, Jon Sporn, Vladyslav Shapoval, Danylo Golub, Vladimir Arsic, José Gomes, Oleg Bilyk, Artem Prysiazhniuk, Vladyslav Ogirya, Samson Iyede, Yan Vichnyi

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Zorya, the chance that we have calculated is 52.07%. This is based on old statistics from Zorya combined with the statistics from Chornomorets. The chance that Chornomorets will win the match, we have calculated at 23.9%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.03%.

Advertisement