Dnipro-1 vs Zorya, 2024-04-09T10:00:00.000Z

Dnipro-1 vs Zorya
Premier League logo
Premier League
UA flagUkraine
Dnipro-1 crest
2 : 2
Zorya crest
90 + 68455'
Injury Time: +4 minute(s)
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday April 9, 2024
Dnipro Arena
D. Panchyshyn

Attacking Momentum

Dnipro-1 crestZorya crest

Events

7'
SUBSTITUTION icon
O. Ocheretko
(O. Pikhalionok)
45'
SUBSTITUTION icon
I. Horbach
(V. Voloshyn)
47'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Batahov
48'
GOAL icon
O. Svatok
52'
GOAL icon
O. Avramenko
(D. Miroshnichenko)
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
R. Babenko
54'
GOAL icon
I. Kyriukhantsev
62'
GOAL icon
I. Horbach
(D. Antiukh)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Horbunov
(V. Tanchyk)
68'
YELLOWCARD icon
V. Adamiuk
73'
YELLOWCARD icon
I. Kyriukhantsev
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Y. Pasich
(E. Sarapii)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Tretiakov
(B. Liedniev)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Slesar
(I. Kyriukhantsev)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K. Dryshlyuk
(V. Churko)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
8
7
Shots Off Target
6
4
Shots Blocked
4
1
Corners
3
3
Fouls
10
14
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Dnipro-1 logo
Dnipro-1
4-3-3
Zorya logo
Zorya
4-1-4-1
1
Y. Volynets
3
V. Adamiuk
39
O. Svatok
5
E. Sarapii
11
D. Miroshnichenko
22
V. Rubchynskyi
18
R. Babenko
8
O. Pikhalionok
34
V. Tanchyk
17
B. Liedniev
9
O. Hutsuliak
1
O. Saputin
2
B. Butko
3
A. Bol
44
A. Batahov
47
R. Vantukh
21
J. Bašić
70
I. Kyriukhantsev
16
V. Voloshyn
5
O. Yatsyk
20
V. Churko
7
D. Antiukh
Dnipro-1
4
O. Avramenko
10
M. Tretiakov
12
Y. Kinareikin
14
R. Hadzhiiev
20
S. Horbunov
26
M. Hrebeniuk
27
O. Ocheretko
29
M. Melnychenko
33
V. Yurchuk
42
Y. Pasich
Zorya
4
Kodjo Aziangbe
8
O. Khakhlyov
9
D. Myshniov
11
A. Ndour
15
K. Dryshlyuk
17
I. Horbach
19
V. Bugay
22
P. Mićin
30
M. Turbaievskyi
32
A. Slesar
34
M. Nabyt
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
50.9%
X
28.22%
2
20.88%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
46.07%
No
53.93%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
69.56%
No
30.44%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
44%
No
56%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
24.2%
No
75.8%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.87%
No
87.13%

About the football match Dnipro-1 against Zorya

On Tuesday April 9, 2024, precisely at 6:00 AM, Dnipro-1 and Zorya will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Dnipro Arena, the home turf of Dnipro-1. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Dnipro-1 Lineup

  • Starting XI: Y. Volynets, V. Adamiuk, E. Sarapii, O. Pikhalionok, O. Hutsuliak, D. Miroshnichenko, B. Liedniev, R. Babenko, V. Rubchynskyi, V. Tanchyk, O. Svatok

  • Substitutes: O. Avramenko, M. Tretiakov, Y. Kinareikin, R. Hadzhiiev, S. Horbunov, M. Hrebeniuk, O. Ocheretko, M. Melnychenko, V. Yurchuk, Y. Pasich

Zorya Lineup

  • Starting XI: O. Saputin, B. Butko, A. Bol, O. Yatsyk, D. Antiukh, V. Voloshyn, V. Churko, J. Bašić, A. Batahov, R. Vantukh, I. Kyriukhantsev

  • Substitutes: Kodjo Aziangbe, O. Khakhlyov, D. Myshniov, A. Ndour, K. Dryshlyuk, I. Horbach, V. Bugay, P. Mićin, M. Turbaievskyi, A. Slesar, M. Nabyt

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Dnipro-1, the chance that we have calculated is 50.9%. This is based on old statistics from Dnipro-1 combined with the statistics from Zorya. The chance that Zorya will win the match, we have calculated at 20.88%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 28.22%.

Advertisement