Shakhtar Donetsk vs Veres, 2023-12-08T15:00:00.000Z

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Veres
Premier League logo
Premier League
UA flagUkraine
Shakhtar Donetsk crest
0 : 0
Veres crest

Match Information

Friday December 8, 2023
Olimpiysky National Sports Complex


No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later



No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.



No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

About the football match Shakhtar Donetsk against Veres

On Friday December 8, 2023, precisely at 4:00 PM, Shakhtar Donetsk and Veres will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Olimpiysky National Sports Complex, the home turf of Shakhtar Donetsk. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  1. Live scores

  2. Events during the match

  3. Lineups and formation of both football teams

  4. Statistics

  5. Predictions


The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Shakhtar Donetsk, the chance that we have calculated is 73.47%. This is based on old statistics from Shakhtar Donetsk combined with the statistics from Veres. The chance that Veres will win the match, we have calculated at 8.3%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 18.22%.