Vorskla vs Rukh Vynnyky, 2023-12-10T11:00:00.000Z

Vorskla vs Rukh Vynnyky
Premier League logo
Premier League
UA flagUkraine
Vorskla crest
0 : 0
Rukh Vynnyky crest

Match Information

Sunday December 10, 2023
Stadion Vorskla im. Oleksiya Butov'skogo


No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later



No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.



No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

About the football match Vorskla against Rukh Vynnyky

On Sunday December 10, 2023, precisely at 12:00 PM, Vorskla and Rukh Vynnyky will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Vorskla im. Oleksiya Butov'skogo, the home turf of Vorskla. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  1. Live scores

  2. Events during the match

  3. Lineups and formation of both football teams

  4. Statistics

  5. Predictions


The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Rukh Vynnyky, the chance that we have calculated is 36.24%. This is based on old statistics from Rukh Vynnyky combined with the statistics from Vorskla. The chance that Vorskla will win the match, we have calculated at 35.65%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 28.11%.