Dynamo Kyiv vs Obolon'-Brovar, 2023-12-11T13:00:00.000Z

Dynamo Kyiv vs Obolon'-Brovar
Premier League logo
Premier League
UA flagUkraine
Dynamo Kyiv crest
0 : 0
Obolon'-Brovar crest

Match Information

Monday December 11, 2023
NSK Olimpijs'kyj


No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later



No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.



No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

About the football match Dynamo Kyiv against Obolon'-Brovar

On Monday December 11, 2023, precisely at 2:00 PM, Dynamo Kyiv and Obolon'-Brovar will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant NSK Olimpijs'kyj, the home turf of Dynamo Kyiv. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  1. Live scores

  2. Events during the match

  3. Lineups and formation of both football teams

  4. Statistics

  5. Predictions


The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Dynamo Kyiv, the chance that we have calculated is 63.98%. This is based on old statistics from Dynamo Kyiv combined with the statistics from Obolon'-Brovar. The chance that Obolon'-Brovar will win the match, we have calculated at 13.22%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.8%.