About the football match Dnipro-1 against Vorskla
On Saturday December 2, 2023, precisely at 4:00 PM, Dnipro-1 and Vorskla will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Dnipro Arena, the home turf of Dnipro-1. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.
What we offer about this match?
Events during the match
Lineups and formation of both football teams
For this match between Dnipro-1 and Vorskla, we only have an assumed lineup at our disposal. This is what we predict will be. The full lineup is usually available an hour before the start of the match.
The probable lineup of Dnipro-1
For Dnipro-1, these eleven players are likely the starters: Volodymyr Adamyuk, Yevhenii Volynets, Ruslan Babenko, Oleksandr Svatok, Denys Miroshnichenko, Oleksandr Pikhalyonok, Bogdan Lednev, Valentyn Rubchynskyi, Oleksii Hutsuliak, Oleksandr Filippov, Eduard Sarapiyy.
The probable lineup of Vorskla
For Vorskla, these eleven players are likely the starters: Vladlen Yurchenko, Ibrahim Kane, Artem Chelyadin, Felipe Rodrigues, Evgen Pavlyuk, Pavlo Isenko, Ruslan Stepanyuk, Oleksandr Sklyar, Igor Perduta, Illya Krupskyi, Najeeb Yakubu.
The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Dnipro-1, the chance that we have calculated is 53.32%. This is based on old statistics from Dnipro-1 combined with the statistics from Vorskla. The chance that Vorskla will win the match, we have calculated at 20.38%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.3%.