Kolos Kovalivka vs Obolon'-Brovar, 2023-12-02T11:00:00.000Z

Kolos Kovalivka vs Obolon'-Brovar
Premier League logo
Premier League
UA flagUkraine
Kolos Kovalivka crest
0 : 0
Obolon'-Brovar crest

Match Information

Saturday December 2, 2023
Stadion Uman'fermmash


No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later



No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.



No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

About the football match Kolos Kovalivka against Obolon'-Brovar

On Saturday December 2, 2023, precisely at 12:00 PM, Kolos Kovalivka and Obolon'-Brovar will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Uman'fermmash, the home turf of Kolos Kovalivka. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  1. Live scores

  2. Events during the match

  3. Lineups and formation of both football teams

  4. Statistics

  5. Predictions


The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Kolos Kovalivka, the chance that we have calculated is 45.21%. This is based on old statistics from Kolos Kovalivka combined with the statistics from Obolon'-Brovar. The chance that Obolon'-Brovar will win the match, we have calculated at 23.91%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 30.88%.