Zorya vs Dynamo Kyiv, 2024-04-04T12:30:00.000Z

Zorya vs Dynamo Kyiv
Premier League logo
Premier League
UA flagUkraine
Zorya crest
0 : 3
Dynamo Kyiv crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday April 4, 2024
Slavutych-Arena
O. Omelchenko

Attacking Momentum

Zorya crestDynamo Kyiv crest

Events

7'
GOAL icon
Oleksandr Andriyevskyi
(Mykola Shaparenko)
22'
GOAL icon
Vladyslav Kabaev
(Mykola Shaparenko)
34'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jordan
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Myshniov
(V. Churko)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andriy Yarmolenko
(N. Voloshyn)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kodjo Aziangbe
(P. Mićin)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
I. Kyriukhantsev
(D. Antiukh)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Ndour
(V. Bugay)
67'
GOAL icon
Volodymyr Brazhko
(Andriy Yarmolenko)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Benito
(Vladyslav Vanat)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Diallo
(Mykola Shaparenko)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Ponomarenko
(Vladyslav Kabaev)
80'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Diallo
80'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Ponomarenko
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
O. Khakhlyov
(E. Guerrero)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
B. Butko
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
4
8
Shots Off Target
2
7
Shots Blocked
1
3
Corners
6
8
Fouls
15
9
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Zorya logo
Zorya
4-1-4-1
Dynamo Kyiv logo
Dynamo Kyiv
4-2-3-1
1
O. Saputin
2
B. Butko
55
Jordan
44
A. Batahov
47
R. Vantukh
22
P. Mićin
21
J. Bašić
19
V. Bugay
20
V. Churko
7
D. Antiukh
39
E. Guerrero
1
Georgiy Bushchan
24
Oleksandr Tymchyk
4
D. Popov
25
Maksym Dyachuk
2
K. Vivcharenko
18
Oleksandr Andriyevskyi
22
Vladyslav Kabaev
10
Mykola Shaparenko
6
Volodymyr Brazhko
9
N. Voloshyn
11
Vladyslav Vanat
Zorya
4
Kodjo Aziangbe
8
O. Khakhlyov
9
D. Myshniov
11
A. Ndour
15
K. Dryshlyuk
30
M. Turbaievskyi
53
D. Matsapura
70
I. Kyriukhantsev
80
Guilherme Smith
Dynamo Kyiv
7
Andriy Yarmolenko
20
Oleksandr Karavaev
21
V. Supryaha
30
S. Diallo
34
Oleksandr Syrota
35
R. Neshcheret
40
Kristian Bilovar
44
Vladyslav Dubinchak
51
Valentyn Morgun
77
Benito
99
M. Ponomarenko
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
25.08%
X
27.09%
2
47.83%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.38%
No
46.62%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.35%
No
25.65%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
49.51%
No
50.49%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.98%
No
71.02%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.87%
No
84.13%

About the football match Zorya against Dynamo Kyiv

On Thursday April 4, 2024, precisely at 8:30 AM, Zorya and Dynamo Kyiv will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Slavutych-Arena, the home turf of Zorya. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Zorya Lineup

  • Starting XI: O. Saputin, B. Butko, D. Antiukh, V. Bugay, V. Churko, J. Bašić, P. Mićin, E. Guerrero, A. Batahov, R. Vantukh, Jordan

  • Substitutes: Kodjo Aziangbe, O. Khakhlyov, D. Myshniov, A. Ndour, K. Dryshlyuk, M. Turbaievskyi, D. Matsapura, I. Kyriukhantsev, Guilherme Smith

Dynamo Kyiv Lineup

  • Starting XI: Georgiy Bushchan, K. Vivcharenko, D. Popov, Volodymyr Brazhko, N. Voloshyn, Mykola Shaparenko, Vladyslav Vanat, Oleksandr Andriyevskyi, Vladyslav Kabaev, Oleksandr Tymchyk, Maksym Dyachuk

  • Substitutes: Andriy Yarmolenko, Oleksandr Karavaev, V. Supryaha, S. Diallo, Oleksandr Syrota, R. Neshcheret, Kristian Bilovar, Vladyslav Dubinchak, Valentyn Morgun, Benito, M. Ponomarenko

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Dynamo Kyiv, the chance that we have calculated is 47.83%. This is based on old statistics from Dynamo Kyiv combined with the statistics from Zorya. The chance that Zorya will win the match, we have calculated at 25.08%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.09%.

Advertisement