Farense vs Portimonense, 2024-05-18T14:30:00.000Z

Farense vs Portimonense
Liga Portugal logo
Liga Portugal
PT flagPortugal
Farense crest
1 : 3
Portimonense crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday May 18, 2024
Estádio de São Lúis
A. Ribeiro Soares Dias

Attacking Momentum

Farense crestPortimonense crest

Events

11'
GOAL icon
Hildeberto
(Filipe Relvas)
32'
GOAL icon
Carlinhos
(Hildeberto)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cristian Ponde
(Rafael Barbosa)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Talocha
(Talys)
49'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pastor
55'
GOAL icon
Cristian Ponde
58'
YELLOWCARD icon
Gonçalo Silva
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elves Baldé
(Marco Matias)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gonçalo Costa
(Hildeberto)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luan
(Hélio Varela)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fabrício Isidoro
(Gonçalo Silva)
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Guga
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Midana Cassama
(Ronie Carrillo)
88'
REDCARD icon
Filipe Relvas
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vítor Gonçalves
(Mattheus)
85'
VAR_CARD
Filipe Relvas
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dener
(T. Fukui)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Igor Formiga
(Carlinhos)
90'
GOAL icon
Lucas Ventura
90'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Pastor
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
58%
42%
Shots On Target
3
7
Shots Off Target
4
10
Shots Blocked
0
3
Corners
2
4
Fouls
11
12
Offsides
5
1
Yellow Cards
2
1
Red Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Farense logo
Farense
4-3-3
Portimonense logo
Portimonense
4-3-3
22
Miguel Carvalho
28
Pastor
37
Gonçalo Silva
3
Igor Rossi
12
Talys
8
Rafael Barbosa
29
Claudio Falcão
27
Mattheus
62
Belloumi
9
Bruno Duarte
77
Marco Matias
32
Kosuke Nakamura
27
Guga
44
Pedrão
43
Alemão
22
Filipe Relvas
8
T. Fukui
11
Carlinhos
25
Lucas Ventura
10
Hildeberto
19
Ronie Carrillo
77
Hélio Varela
Farense
50
Seruca
7
Elves Baldé
88
Rafael Baião Teixeira
80
Vítor Gonçalves
14
Fabrício Isidoro
20
Cristian Ponde
10
Jhon Velásquez
31
Talocha
47
Kauan
Portimonense
28
Luan
17
Davis
20
Paulo Estrela
70
Rodrigo Martins
12
Vinícius
18
Gonçalo Costa
13
Dener
85
Midana Cassama
33
Igor Formiga
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
45.61%
X
23.23%
2
31.17%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
63.35%
No
36.65%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.6%
No
17.4%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
64.29%
No
35.71%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
40.8%
No
59.2%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.47%
No
75.53%

About the football match Farense against Portimonense

On Saturday May 18, 2024, precisely at 10:30 AM, Farense and Portimonense will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga Portugal. This encounter will take place at the significant Estádio de São Lúis, the home turf of Farense. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Farense Lineup

  • Starting XI: Miguel Carvalho, Igor Rossi, Rafael Barbosa, Marco Matias, Mattheus, Bruno Duarte, Gonçalo Silva, Talys, Pastor, Claudio Falcão, Belloumi

  • Substitutes: Seruca, Elves Baldé, Rafael Baião Teixeira, Vítor Gonçalves, Fabrício Isidoro, Cristian Ponde, Jhon Velásquez, Talocha, Kauan

Portimonense Lineup

  • Starting XI: Hildeberto, Hélio Varela, Lucas Ventura, Filipe Relvas, Ronie Carrillo, T. Fukui, Pedrão, Carlinhos, Guga, Alemão, Kosuke Nakamura

  • Substitutes: Luan, Davis, Paulo Estrela, Rodrigo Martins, Vinícius, Gonçalo Costa, Dener, Midana Cassama, Igor Formiga

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Farense, the chance that we have calculated is 45.61%. This is based on old statistics from Farense combined with the statistics from Portimonense. The chance that Portimonense will win the match, we have calculated at 31.17%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.23%.

Advertisement