Portimonense vs Rio Ave, 2024-05-11T14:30:00.000Z

Portimonense vs Rio Ave
Liga Portugal logo
Liga Portugal
PT flagPortugal
Portimonense crest
2 : 2
Rio Ave crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday May 11, 2024
Estádio Municipal de Portimão
J. Silva Pinheiro

Attacking Momentum

Portimonense crestRio Ave crest

Events

21'
GOAL icon
Amine
(Costinha)
22'
VAR icon
Amine
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ronie Carrillo
(Gonçalo Costa)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marios Vrousai
(Úmaro Embaló)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Miguel Nóbrega
(Vítor Gomes)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Moustapha Seck
(Luan)
63'
GOAL icon
Carlinhos
(Lucas Ventura)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zé Manuel
(Fábio Ronaldo)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Midana Cassama
(Hildeberto)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hélder Sá
(Amine)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adrien Silva
(Patrick William)
83'
GOAL icon
Renato Pantalon
(Hélder Sá)
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Carlinhos
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Zé Manuel
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Paulo Estrela
(Lucas Ventura)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Davis
(Carlinhos)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Davis
90'
GOAL icon
Hélio Varela
(Filipe Relvas)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Paulo Estrela
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Emmanuel Boateng
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Carlinhos
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
57%
43%
Shots On Target
5
4
Shots Off Target
9
3
Shots Blocked
6
2
Corners
12
4
Fouls
11
16
Offsides
1
4
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Portimonense logo
Portimonense
4-3-3
Rio Ave logo
Rio Ave
3-4-3
32
Kosuke Nakamura
27
Guga
44
Pedrão
22
Filipe Relvas
18
Gonçalo Costa
8
T. Fukui
11
Carlinhos
25
Lucas Ventura
28
Luan
10
Hildeberto
77
Hélio Varela
18
Jhonatan
42
Renato Pantalon
33
Aderllan Santos
4
Patrick William
20
Costinha
10
Amine
8
Vítor Gomes
11
Úmaro Embaló
14
Joca
22
Emmanuel Boateng
77
Fábio Ronaldo
Portimonense
12
Vinícius
20
Paulo Estrela
14
Moustapha Seck
19
Ronie Carrillo
85
Midana Cassama
30
Kim Yong-Hak
76
Rafael Alcobia
13
Dener
17
Davis
Rio Ave
28
Hélder Sá
27
Marios Vrousai
15
Adrien Silva
17
Ukra
3
Miguel Nóbrega
12
Cezary Miszta
39
Amine Rehmi
70
Zé Manuel
24
C. Castro
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
26.99%
X
30.9%
2
42.11%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
43.38%
No
56.62%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
62.7%
No
37.3%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
38.45%
No
61.55%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
18.94%
No
81.08%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
9.03%
No
90.97%

About the football match Portimonense against Rio Ave

On Saturday May 11, 2024, precisely at 10:30 AM, Portimonense and Rio Ave will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga Portugal. This encounter will take place at the significant Estádio Municipal de Portimão, the home turf of Portimonense. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Portimonense Lineup

  • Starting XI: Luan, Pedrão, Filipe Relvas, Hildeberto, Gonçalo Costa, Carlinhos, T. Fukui, Guga, Kosuke Nakamura, Hélio Varela, Lucas Ventura

  • Substitutes: Vinícius, Paulo Estrela, Moustapha Seck, Ronie Carrillo, Midana Cassama, Kim Yong-Hak, Rafael Alcobia, Dener, Davis

Rio Ave Lineup

  • Starting XI: Joca, Renato Pantalon, Úmaro Embaló, Patrick William, Emmanuel Boateng, Amine, Aderllan Santos, Fábio Ronaldo, Jhonatan, Vítor Gomes, Costinha

  • Substitutes: Hélder Sá, Marios Vrousai, Adrien Silva, Ukra, Miguel Nóbrega, Cezary Miszta, Amine Rehmi, Zé Manuel, C. Castro

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Rio Ave, the chance that we have calculated is 42.11%. This is based on old statistics from Rio Ave combined with the statistics from Portimonense. The chance that Portimonense will win the match, we have calculated at 26.99%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 30.9%.

Advertisement