Famalicão vs Portimonense, 2024-04-21T14:30:00.000Z

Famalicão vs Portimonense
Liga Portugal logo
Liga Portugal
PT flagPortugal
Famalicão crest
2 : 2
Portimonense crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 21, 2024
Estádio Municipal 22 de Junho
Luis Miguel Branco Godinho

Attacking Momentum

Famalicão crestPortimonense crest

Events

5'
YELLOWCARD icon
Carlinhos
7'
GOAL icon
Alemão
(Carlinhos)
28'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gonçalo Costa
(Midana Cassama)
34'
REDCARD icon
J. de Haas
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pedrão
45'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
J. Cádiz
(J. Cádiz)
45'
VAR icon
Chiquinho
6'
YELLOWCARD icon
Filipe Soares
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gustavo Assunção
(M. Topić)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Puma
(Sorriso)
56'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tamble
60'
GOAL icon
J. Cádiz
(Francisco Moura)
63'
GOAL icon
J. Cádiz
(Puma)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ronie Carrillo
(T. Fukui)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Igor Formiga
(Guga)
66'
YELLOWCARD icon
Gustavo Sá
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Filipe Soares
(Gustavo Sá)
75'
VAR icon
Gonçalo Costa
77'
PENALTY icon
Carlinhos
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Paulo Estrela
(Carlinhos)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luan
(Gonçalo Costa)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Óscar Aranda
(Chiquinho)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Igor Formiga
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
49%
51%
Shots On Target
3
6
Shots Off Target
12
8
Shots Blocked
3
2
Corners
9
6
Fouls
9
16
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
1
4
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Famalicão logo
Famalicão
4-2-3-1
Portimonense logo
Portimonense
4-3-3
31
Luíz Júnior
22
Nathan
15
Riccieli
16
J. de Haas
74
Francisco Moura
28
Z. Youssouf
8
M. Topić
10
Chiquinho
20
Gustavo Sá
77
Sorriso
29
J. Cádiz
2
32
Kosuke Nakamura
27
Guga
44
Pedrão
43
Alemão
22
Filipe Relvas
8
T. Fukui
11
Carlinhos
25
Lucas Ventura
85
Midana Cassama
9
Tamble
77
Hélio Varela
Famalicão
21
F. Danho
12
Gustavo Assunção
32
Martín Aguirregabiria
19
Filipe Soares
11
Óscar Aranda
7
Puma
9
Henrique Araújo
23
A. Dobre
1
I. Zlobin
Portimonense
28
Luan
18
Gonçalo Costa
5
Steve Mvoué
20
Paulo Estrela
12
Vinícius
19
Ronie Carrillo
33
Igor Formiga
14
Moustapha Seck
13
Dener
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
49.56%
X
25.51%
2
24.93%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.85%
No
45.15%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.01%
No
23.99%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.19%
No
47.81%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.67%
No
69.33%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.83%
No
83.17%

About the football match Famalicão against Portimonense

On Sunday April 21, 2024, precisely at 10:30 AM, Famalicão and Portimonense will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga Portugal. This encounter will take place at the significant Estádio Municipal 22 de Junho, the home turf of Famalicão. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Famalicão Lineup

  • Starting XI: Luíz Júnior, M. Topić, Riccieli, Sorriso, J. de Haas, Chiquinho, Nathan, Francisco Moura, Z. Youssouf, J. Cádiz, Gustavo Sá

  • Substitutes: F. Danho, Gustavo Assunção, Martín Aguirregabiria, Filipe Soares, Óscar Aranda, Puma, Henrique Araújo, A. Dobre, I. Zlobin

Portimonense Lineup

  • Starting XI: Guga, Midana Cassama, Filipe Relvas, Hélio Varela, T. Fukui, Lucas Ventura, Tamble, Alemão, Kosuke Nakamura, Pedrão, Carlinhos

  • Substitutes: Luan, Gonçalo Costa, Steve Mvoué, Paulo Estrela, Vinícius, Ronie Carrillo, Igor Formiga, Moustapha Seck, Dener

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Famalicão, the chance that we have calculated is 49.56%. This is based on old statistics from Famalicão combined with the statistics from Portimonense. The chance that Portimonense will win the match, we have calculated at 24.93%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.51%.

Advertisement