Chaves vs Portimonense, 2024-04-07T14:30:00.000Z

Chaves vs Portimonense
Liga Portugal logo
Liga Portugal
PT flagPortugal
Chaves crest
2 : 3
Portimonense crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 7, 2024
Estádio Municipal Eng. Manuel Branco Teixeira
André Filipe Domingues Narciso

Attacking Momentum

Chaves crestPortimonense crest

Events

14'
YELLOWCARD icon
Carraça
21'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dário Essugo
25'
PENALTY icon
Héctor Hernández
68'
YELLOWCARD icon
Raphael Guzzo
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Igor Formiga
(Guga)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hildeberto
(Rodrigo Martins)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Midana Cassama
(Filipe Relvas)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gonçalo Costa
(T. Fukui)
68'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lucas Ventura
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
João Correia
(Benny)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rodrigo Martins
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hélder Morim
(Júnior Pius)
72'
GOAL icon
Carlinhos
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K. Nwakali
(Raphael Guzzo)
76'
GOAL icon
João Correia
(Guima)
78'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lucas Ventura
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Paulo Estrela
(Lucas Ventura)
83'
GOAL icon
Midana Cassama
(Pedrão)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
(Leandro Sanca)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Steven Vitória
(Héctor Hernández)
90'
GOAL icon
Igor Formiga
(Hélio Varela)
90'
VAR icon
João Correia
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
44%
56%
Shots On Target
2
4
Shots Off Target
4
5
Shots Blocked
4
2
Corners
4
4
Fouls
16
16
Offsides
3
0
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Chaves logo
Chaves
4-1-4-1
Portimonense logo
Portimonense
4-3-3
31
Rodrigo Moura
27
Carraça
3
Ygor Nogueira
13
Vasco Fernandes
40
Júnior Pius
14
Dário Essugo
7
Benny
21
Guima
80
Raphael Guzzo
10
Leandro Sanca
23
Héctor Hernández
32
Kosuke Nakamura
27
Guga
44
Pedrão
43
Alemão
22
Filipe Relvas
8
T. Fukui
25
Lucas Ventura
11
Carlinhos
70
Rodrigo Martins
9
Tamble
77
Hélio Varela
Chaves
30
Gonçalo Pinto
99
28
K. Nwakali
70
Hélder Morim
77
João Correia
9
Paulo Victor
19
Steven Vitória
18
Pedro Pinho
2
H. Sylla
Portimonense
5
Steve Mvoué
20
Paulo Estrela
85
Midana Cassama
10
Hildeberto
18
Gonçalo Costa
12
Vinícius
33
Igor Formiga
14
Moustapha Seck
13
Dener
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
41.88%
X
25.12%
2
33%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.16%
No
39.84%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.32%
No
20.68%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.11%
No
42.89%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.09%
No
64.92%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.17%
No
79.83%

About the football match Chaves against Portimonense

On Sunday April 7, 2024, precisely at 10:30 AM, Chaves and Portimonense will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga Portugal. This encounter will take place at the significant Estádio Municipal Eng. Manuel Branco Teixeira, the home turf of Chaves. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Chaves Lineup

  • Starting XI: Héctor Hernández, Guima, Rodrigo Moura, Ygor Nogueira, Leandro Sanca, Dário Essugo, Raphael Guzzo, Vasco Fernandes, Carraça, Júnior Pius, Benny

  • Substitutes: Gonçalo Pinto, Jô, K. Nwakali, Hélder Morim, João Correia, Paulo Victor, Steven Vitória, Pedro Pinho, H. Sylla

Portimonense Lineup

  • Starting XI: Pedrão, Tamble, Rodrigo Martins, Carlinhos, Kosuke Nakamura, Hélio Varela, T. Fukui, Alemão, Lucas Ventura, Guga, Filipe Relvas

  • Substitutes: Steve Mvoué, Paulo Estrela, Midana Cassama, Hildeberto, Gonçalo Costa, Vinícius, Igor Formiga, Moustapha Seck, Dener

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Chaves, the chance that we have calculated is 41.88%. This is based on old statistics from Chaves combined with the statistics from Portimonense. The chance that Portimonense will win the match, we have calculated at 33%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.12%.

Advertisement