Moreirense vs Chaves, 2024-02-10T18:00:00.000Z

Moreirense vs Chaves
Liga Portugal logo
Liga Portugal
PT flagPortugal
Moreirense crest
1 : 0
Chaves crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 10, 2024
Parque Desportivo Comendador Joaquim de Almeida Freitas

Attacking Momentum

Moreirense crestChaves crest

Events

11'
YELLOWCARD icon
Júnior Pius
17'
YELLOWCARD icon
Vasco Fernandes
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dinis Pinto
43'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jeremy Antonisse
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kobamelo Kodisang
(Jeremy Antonisse)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Benny
(Kelechi Nwakali)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Castro
(Lawrence Ofori)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ismael
(Gonçalo Franco)
73'
GOAL icon
Madson
(Dinis Pinto)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Carraça
(João Correia)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
(Júnior Pius)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leandro Sanca
(Héctor Hernández)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vinícius Mingotti
(Luís Asué)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Paulo Victor
(Vasco Fernandes)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Castro
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hernâni
(Madson)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
49%
51%
Shots On Target
6
4
Shots Off Target
5
5
Shots Blocked
4
3
Corners
11
4
Fouls
11
10
Offsides
1
3
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Moreirense logo
Moreirense
4-2-3-1
Chaves logo
Chaves
3-4-3
40
Kewin
76
Dinis Pinto
44
Marcelo
26
Maracás
23
Godfried Frimpong
88
Gonçalo Franco
80
Lawrence Ofori
31
Madson
11
Alanzinho
17
Jeremy Antonisse
9
Luís Asué
1
Hugo Souza
19
Steven Vitória
13
Vasco Fernandes
40
Júnior Pius
77
João Correia
14
Dário Essugo
80
Raphael Guzzo
33
Sandro Cruz
20
Rúben Ribeiro
28
Kelechi Nwakali
23
Héctor Hernández
Moreirense
21
Kobamelo Kodisang
18
Pedro Amador
6
Ismael
28
Hernâni
32
Vinícius Mingotti
8
Castro
22
Caio Secco
10
Pedro Aparício
14
Ponck
Chaves
6
Thibang Phete
9
Paulo Victor
31
Rodrigo Moura
99
27
Carraça
10
Leandro Sanca
7
Benny
70
Hélder Morim
21
Guima
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
48.22%
X
26.1%
2
25.69%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.79%
No
46.21%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.59%
No
24.41%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.49%
No
48.51%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.44%
No
70.56%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.03%
No
83.97%

About the football match Moreirense against Chaves

On Saturday February 10, 2024, precisely at 1:00 PM, Moreirense and Chaves will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga Portugal. This encounter will take place at the significant Parque Desportivo Comendador Joaquim de Almeida Freitas, the home turf of Moreirense. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Moreirense Lineup

  • Starting XI: Godfried Frimpong, Kewin, Dinis Pinto, Marcelo, Lawrence Ofori, Jeremy Antonisse, Gonçalo Franco, Luís Asué, Alanzinho, Madson, Maracás

  • Substitutes: Kobamelo Kodisang, Pedro Amador, Ismael, Hernâni, Vinícius Mingotti, Castro, Caio Secco, Pedro Aparício, Ponck

Chaves Lineup

  • Starting XI: João Correia, Dário Essugo, Júnior Pius, Steven Vitória, Hugo Souza, Vasco Fernandes, Kelechi Nwakali, Rúben Ribeiro, Héctor Hernández, Raphael Guzzo, Sandro Cruz

  • Substitutes: Thibang Phete, Paulo Victor, Rodrigo Moura, Jô, Carraça, Leandro Sanca, Benny, Hélder Morim, Guima

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Moreirense, the chance that we have calculated is 48.22%. This is based on old statistics from Moreirense combined with the statistics from Chaves. The chance that Chaves will win the match, we have calculated at 25.69%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.1%.

Advertisement