Vitória SC vs Benfica, 2024-02-11T20:30:00.000Z

Vitória SC vs Benfica
Liga Portugal logo
Liga Portugal
PT flagPortugal
Vitória SC crest
2 : 2
Benfica crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday February 11, 2024
Estádio Dom Afonso Henriques
Luis Miguel Branco Godinho

Attacking Momentum

Vitória SC crestBenfica crest

Events

9'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jota Silva
33'
YELLOWCARD icon
Orkun Kökcü
35'
PENALTY icon
Tiago Silva
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bruno Gaspar
40'
GOAL icon
Rafa
(Ángel Di María)
44'
YELLOWCARD icon
António Silva
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Arthur Cabral
(João Mário)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Florentino
(Orkun Kökcü)
61'
GOAL icon
André Silva
(Jota Silva)
64'
REDCARD icon
Toni Borevković
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Manu
(André Silva)
73'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nuno Santos
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zé Carlos
(Nuno Santos)
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Florentino
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marcos Leonardo Santos Almeida
(Morato)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nélson Oliveira
(Jota Silva)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Álvaro Fernández
(Fredrik Aursnes)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Neres
(João Neves)
90'
GOAL icon
Arthur Cabral
(Ángel Di María)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nélson Oliveira
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nicolás Otamendi
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
38%
62%
Shots On Target
7
3
Shots Off Target
3
2
Shots Blocked
3
2
Corners
6
11
Fouls
15
9
Offsides
4
2
Yellow Cards
4
3
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Vitória SC logo
Vitória SC
3-4-3
Benfica logo
Benfica
4-3-3
27
Charles
44
Jorge Fernandes
24
Toni Borevković
4
Tomás Ribeiro
76
Bruno Gaspar
10
Tiago Silva
8
Tomás Händel
19
Ricardo Mangas
11
Jota Silva
7
André Silva
77
Nuno Santos
1
Anatoliy Trubin
6
Alexander Bah
4
António Silva
30
Nicolás Otamendi
5
Morato
8
Fredrik Aursnes
87
João Neves
10
Orkun Kökcü
20
João Mário
11
Ángel Di María
27
Rafa
Vitória SC
53
Pedro Rafael Oliveira
6
Manu
28
Zé Carlos
17
João Mendes
2
Miguel Maga
79
Nélson Oliveira
21
André André
37
Kaio César
72
Afonso Freitas
Benfica
36
Marcos Leonardo Santos Almeida
47
Tiago Gouveia
24
Samuel Soares
19
Casper Tengstedt
3
Álvaro Fernández
7
David Neres
9
Arthur Cabral
61
Florentino
44
Tomás Araújo
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
23.33%
X
23.24%
2
53.43%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.9%
No
40.1%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.3%
No
19.7%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
59.67%
No
40.33%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
37.22%
No
62.78%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.07%
No
76.93%

About the football match Vitória SC against Benfica

On Sunday February 11, 2024, precisely at 3:30 PM, Vitória SC and Benfica will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga Portugal. This encounter will take place at the significant Estádio Dom Afonso Henriques, the home turf of Vitória SC. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Vitória SC Lineup

  • Starting XI: Tomás Händel, Nuno Santos, Toni Borevković, Ricardo Mangas, Charles, Jorge Fernandes, Bruno Gaspar, Tiago Silva, Tomás Ribeiro, Jota Silva, André Silva

  • Substitutes: Pedro Rafael Oliveira, Manu, Zé Carlos, João Mendes, Miguel Maga, Nélson Oliveira, André André, Kaio César, Afonso Freitas

Benfica Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nicolás Otamendi, Fredrik Aursnes, Ángel Di María, Alexander Bah, Morato, Orkun Kökcü, João Neves, Rafa, António Silva, João Mário, Anatoliy Trubin

  • Substitutes: Marcos Leonardo Santos Almeida, Tiago Gouveia, Samuel Soares, Casper Tengstedt, Álvaro Fernández, David Neres, Arthur Cabral, Florentino, Tomás Araújo

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Benfica, the chance that we have calculated is 53.43%. This is based on old statistics from Benfica combined with the statistics from Vitória SC. The chance that Vitória SC will win the match, we have calculated at 23.33%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.24%.

Advertisement