Sporting CP vs Sporting Braga, 2024-02-11T18:00:00.000Z

Sporting CP vs Sporting Braga
Liga Portugal logo
Liga Portugal
PT flagPortugal
Sporting CP crest
5 : 0
Sporting Braga crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday February 11, 2024
Estádio José Alvalade
António Emanuel Carvalho Nobre

Attacking Momentum

Sporting CP crestSporting Braga crest

Events

8'
GOAL icon
Francisco Trincão
18'
GOAL icon
Eduardo Quaresma
(Pedro Gonçalves)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Daniel Bragança
(Hidemasa Morita)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joe Mendes
(Víctor Gómez)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cher Ndour
(Vitor Carvalho)
71'
GOAL icon
Viktor Gyökeres
(Francisco Trincão)
73'
GOAL icon
Daniel Bragança
(Pedro Gonçalves)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marcus Edwards
(Pedro Gonçalves)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matheus Reis
(Eduardo Quaresma)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pizzi
(Rodrigo Zalazar)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ricardo Esgaio
(Geny Catamo)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sikou Niakaté
(José Fonte)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Paulinho
(Viktor Gyökeres)
85'
GOAL icon
Nuno Santos
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Roger
(Álvaro Djaló)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
46%
54%
Shots On Target
5
1
Shots Off Target
7
2
Shots Blocked
2
4
Corners
3
7
Fouls
10
10
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Sporting CP logo
Sporting CP
3-4-3
Sporting Braga logo
Sporting Braga
4-2-3-1
1
Antonio Adán
72
Eduardo Quaresma
4
Sebastián Coates
25
Gonçalo Inácio
21
Geny Catamo
42
Morten Hjulmand
5
Hidemasa Morita
11
Nuno Santos
17
Francisco Trincão
9
Viktor Gyökeres
8
Pedro Gonçalves
1
Matheus
2
Víctor Gómez
6
José Fonte
15
Paulo Oliveira
26
Cristián Borja
28
João Moutinho
18
Vitor Carvalho
14
Álvaro Djaló
16
Rodrigo Zalazar
21
Ricardo Horta
9
Abel Ruiz
Sporting CP
80
Koba Koindredi
10
Marcus Edwards
12
Franco Israel
47
Ricardo Esgaio
20
Paulinho
45
Rafael Pontelo
13
Luís Neto
2
Matheus Reis
23
Daniel Bragança
Sporting Braga
11
Roger
10
Cher Ndour
22
Pizzi
90
D. Soumaré
17
Joe Mendes
4
Sikou Niakaté
91
Lukas Hornicek
20
Rony Lopes
59
Yan Said
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
67.01%
X
16.18%
2
16.81%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
64.36%
No
35.64%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
89.87%
No
10.13%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
75.26%
No
24.74%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
55.15%
No
44.85%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
40.04%
No
59.96%

About the football match Sporting CP against Sporting Braga

On Sunday February 11, 2024, precisely at 1:00 PM, Sporting CP and Sporting Braga will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga Portugal. This encounter will take place at the significant Estádio José Alvalade, the home turf of Sporting CP. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Sporting CP Lineup

  • Starting XI: Eduardo Quaresma, Geny Catamo, Francisco Trincão, Viktor Gyökeres, Hidemasa Morita, Antonio Adán, Gonçalo Inácio, Morten Hjulmand, Sebastián Coates, Nuno Santos, Pedro Gonçalves

  • Substitutes: Koba Koindredi, Marcus Edwards, Franco Israel, Ricardo Esgaio, Paulinho, Rafael Pontelo, Luís Neto, Matheus Reis, Daniel Bragança

Sporting Braga Lineup

  • Starting XI: José Fonte, Cristián Borja, Vitor Carvalho, João Moutinho, Matheus, Abel Ruiz, Ricardo Horta, Álvaro Djaló, Paulo Oliveira, Víctor Gómez, Rodrigo Zalazar

  • Substitutes: Roger, Cher Ndour, Pizzi, D. Soumaré, Joe Mendes, Sikou Niakaté, Lukas Hornicek, Rony Lopes, Yan Said

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Sporting CP, the chance that we have calculated is 67.01%. This is based on old statistics from Sporting CP combined with the statistics from Sporting Braga. The chance that Sporting Braga will win the match, we have calculated at 16.81%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 16.18%.

Advertisement