Estrela Amadora vs Portimonense, 2024-02-09T20:15:00.000Z

Estrela Amadora vs Portimonense
Liga Portugal logo
Liga Portugal
PT flagPortugal
Estrela Amadora crest
3 : 0
Portimonense crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday February 9, 2024
Estádio José Gomes da Costa
F. Costa Veríssimo

Attacking Momentum

Estrela Amadora crestPortimonense crest

Events

6'
OWNGOAL icon
Carlinhos
13'
GOAL icon
Léo Jabá
(Rodrigo Pinho)
19'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sylvester Jasper
(Gonçalo Costa)
23'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lucas Ventura
25'
OWNGOAL icon
Kosuke Nakamura
28'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rúben Lima
31'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ronie Carrillo
(Lucas Ventura)
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dener
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nilton Varela
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Paulo Bento Brito
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
André Luiz
(Rodrigo Pinho)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
João Reis
(Nilton Varela)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Taichi Fukui
(Dener)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rodrigo Martins
(Hildeberto Pereira)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kikas
(Léo Jabá)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nanu
(Regis Ndo)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leonel Bucca
(Léo Cordeiro)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
André Luiz
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pedrão
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
João Reis
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
37%
63%
Shots On Target
5
1
Shots Off Target
2
8
Shots Blocked
4
4
Corners
4
7
Fouls
7
13
Offsides
2
2
Yellow Cards
4
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Estrela Amadora logo
Estrela Amadora
3-4-3
Portimonense logo
Portimonense
5-3-2
30
Bruno Brígido
4
Kialonda Gaspar
5
Pedro Mendes
28
Rúben Lima
27
Hevertton Santos
6
Aloisio
22
Léo Cordeiro
75
Nilton Varela
7
Regis Ndo
20
Rodrigo Pinho
8
Léo Jabá
32
Kosuke Nakamura
33
Igor Formiga
44
Pedrão
43
Tornich
22
Filipe Relvas
18
Gonçalo Costa
13
Dener
11
Carlinhos
25
Lucas Ventura
77
Hélio Varela
10
Hildeberto Pereira
Estrela Amadora
17
João Reis
1
António Filipe
31
Nanu
29
Kikas
26
Leonel Bucca
10
André Luiz
71
Lucas Rafael Goncalves da Silva
80
Tashan Oakley-Boothe
9
Ronaldo Tavares
Portimonense
76
Rafael Alcobia
8
Taichi Fukui
12
Vinícius
4
Thiago Dombroski
6
José Ricardo Gomes Sousa
5
Steve Mvoué
7
Sylvester Jasper
19
Ronie Carrillo
70
Rodrigo Martins
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
35.6%
X
25.03%
2
39.36%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.32%
No
40.68%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.15%
No
21.85%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.28%
No
44.72%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.83%
No
65.17%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.47%
No
79.53%

About the football match Estrela Amadora against Portimonense

On Friday February 9, 2024, precisely at 3:15 PM, Estrela Amadora and Portimonense will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga Portugal. This encounter will take place at the significant Estádio José Gomes da Costa, the home turf of Estrela Amadora. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Estrela Amadora Lineup

  • Starting XI: Bruno Brígido, Léo Jabá, Léo Cordeiro, Hevertton Santos, Rodrigo Pinho, Aloisio, Rúben Lima, Nilton Varela, Pedro Mendes, Kialonda Gaspar, Regis Ndo

  • Substitutes: João Reis, António Filipe, Nanu, Kikas, Leonel Bucca, André Luiz, Lucas Rafael Goncalves da Silva, Tashan Oakley-Boothe, Ronaldo Tavares

Portimonense Lineup

  • Starting XI: Hélio Varela, Gonçalo Costa, Dener, Kosuke Nakamura, Pedrão, Lucas Ventura, Carlinhos, Igor Formiga, Filipe Relvas, Hildeberto Pereira, Tornich

  • Substitutes: Rafael Alcobia, Taichi Fukui, Vinícius, Thiago Dombroski, José Ricardo Gomes Sousa, Steve Mvoué, Sylvester Jasper, Ronie Carrillo, Rodrigo Martins

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Portimonense, the chance that we have calculated is 39.36%. This is based on old statistics from Portimonense combined with the statistics from Estrela Amadora. The chance that Estrela Amadora will win the match, we have calculated at 35.6%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.03%.

Advertisement