Rio Ave vs Casa Pia, 2024-02-11T15:30:00.000Z

Rio Ave vs Casa Pia
Liga Portugal logo
Liga Portugal
PT flagPortugal
Rio Ave crest
1 : 0
Casa Pia crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday February 11, 2024
Estádio do Rio Ave Futebol Clube
C. Fernandes Macedo

Attacking Momentum

Rio Ave crestCasa Pia crest

Events

13'
YELLOWCARD icon
Neto
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
João Teixeira
14'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luís Batalha Freire
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rafael Brito
(Beni)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leonardo Ruiz
(João Teixeira)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tiago Dias
(Nuno Moreira)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
André Lacximicant
(Samuel Justo)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zé Manuel
(Úmaro Embaló)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marios Vrousai
(Costinha)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Clayton
88'
GOAL icon
Aziz
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joca
(Aziz)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rúben Lameiras
(Leonardo Lelo)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pablo Roberto
(Neto)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rúben Lameiras
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
67%
33%
Shots On Target
3
1
Shots Off Target
4
3
Shots Blocked
1
2
Corners
5
3
Fouls
11
18
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
1
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Rio Ave logo
Rio Ave
3-4-3
Casa Pia logo
Casa Pia
4-3-3
18
Jhonatan
23
Josué Sá
33
Aderllan Santos
3
Miguel Nóbrega
20
Costinha
10
Amine
21
João Graça
11
Úmaro Embaló
7
João Teixeira
81
Aziz
77
Fábio Ronaldo
33
Ricardo Batista
72
Gaizka Larrazabal
15
Fernando Varela
2
Tchamba
5
Leonardo Lelo
8
Neto
16
Beni
11
Yuki Soma
96
Samuel Justo
7
Nuno Moreira
99
Clayton
Rio Ave
5
Mateo Tanlongo
4
Patrick William
15
Adrien Silva
9
Leonardo Ruiz
12
Cezary Miszta
27
Marios Vrousai
8
Vítor Gomes
14
Joca
70
Zé Manuel
Casa Pia
9
André Lacximicant
77
Tiago Dias
80
Pablo Roberto
3
João Nunes
18
André Geraldes
17
Rafael Brito
10
Rúben Lameiras
68
Lucas Paes
19
Nermin Zolotic
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
52.71%
X
25.2%
2
22.09%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.6%
No
50.4%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.57%
No
26.43%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
47.41%
No
52.59%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.43%
No
73.57%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.13%
No
84.87%

About the football match Rio Ave against Casa Pia

On Sunday February 11, 2024, precisely at 10:30 AM, Rio Ave and Casa Pia will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga Portugal. This encounter will take place at the significant Estádio do Rio Ave Futebol Clube, the home turf of Rio Ave. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Rio Ave Lineup

  • Starting XI: Úmaro Embaló, João Teixeira, Costinha, Miguel Nóbrega, Josué Sá, Fábio Ronaldo, Aderllan Santos, Amine, Aziz, João Graça, Jhonatan

  • Substitutes: Mateo Tanlongo, Patrick William, Adrien Silva, Leonardo Ruiz, Cezary Miszta, Marios Vrousai, Vítor Gomes, Joca, Zé Manuel

Casa Pia Lineup

  • Starting XI: Leonardo Lelo, Tchamba, Nuno Moreira, Ricardo Batista, Clayton, Fernando Varela, Yuki Soma, Gaizka Larrazabal, Beni, Samuel Justo, Neto

  • Substitutes: André Lacximicant, Tiago Dias, Pablo Roberto, João Nunes, André Geraldes, Rafael Brito, Rúben Lameiras, Lucas Paes, Nermin Zolotic

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Rio Ave, the chance that we have calculated is 52.71%. This is based on old statistics from Rio Ave combined with the statistics from Casa Pia. The chance that Casa Pia will win the match, we have calculated at 22.09%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.2%.

Advertisement