Arouca vs Porto, 2024-02-12T20:15:00.000Z

Arouca vs Porto
Liga Portugal logo
Liga Portugal
PT flagPortugal
Arouca crest
3 : 2
Porto crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday February 12, 2024
Estádio Municipal de Arouca
Nuno Miguel Serrano Almeida

Attacking Momentum

Arouca crestPorto crest

Events

1'
GOAL icon
Rafa Mújica
(Cristo González)
9'
PENALTY icon
Evanilson
30'
PENALTY icon
Cristo González
35'
VAR icon
Evanilson
39'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pedro Santos
43'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stephen Eustáquio
(Alan Varela)
60'
GOAL icon
Jason
(David Simão)
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jason
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gonçalo Borges
(João Mário)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mehdi Taremi
(Wenderson Galeno)
69'
YELLOWCARD icon
Fabio Cardoso
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alfonso Trezza
(Morlaye Sylla)
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
Oriol Busquets
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oriol Busquets
(Cristo González)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Iván Jaime
(Nicolás González)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Toni Martínez
(Evanilson)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bogdan Milovanov
(Tiago Esgaio)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Miguel Puche
(Jason)
86'
GOAL icon
Francisco Conceição
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Francisco Conceição
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Wendell
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yusuf Lawal
(Pedro Santos)
90'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Fabio Cardoso
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
36%
64%
Shots On Target
6
7
Shots Off Target
1
6
Shots Blocked
5
7
Corners
3
7
Fouls
20
9
Offsides
1
5
Yellow Cards
3
3
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Arouca logo
Arouca
4-3-3
Porto logo
Porto
4-4-1-1
12
Ignacio de Arruabarrena
28
Tiago Esgaio
3
Robson Bambu
4
Francisco Montero
26
Weverson
5
David Simão
89
Pedro Santos
10
Jason
23
Cristo González
2
Morlaye Sylla
19
Rafa Mújica
99
Diogo Costa
23
João Mário
3
Pepe
2
Fabio Cardoso
18
Wendell
22
Alan Varela
16
Nicolás González
10
Francisco Conceição
11
Pepê
13
Wenderson Galeno
30
Evanilson
Arouca
7
Yusuf Lawal
9
Alfonso Trezza
13
Matías Rocha
16
Thiago da Silva
11
Miguel Puche
14
Oriol Busquets
15
Vladislav Morozov
20
Pedro Moreira
22
Bogdan Milovanov
Porto
9
Mehdi Taremi
31
O. Ataide da Silva
17
Iván Jaime
29
Toni Martínez
20
André Franco
8
Marko Grujić
70
Gonçalo Borges
6
Stephen Eustáquio
14
Cláudio Ramos
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
15.05%
X
19.8%
2
65.15%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.5%
No
48.5%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.32%
No
21.68%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.99%
No
45.01%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.27%
No
67.73%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.13%
No
79.87%

About the football match Arouca against Porto

On Monday February 12, 2024, precisely at 3:15 PM, Arouca and Porto will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga Portugal. This encounter will take place at the significant Estádio Municipal de Arouca, the home turf of Arouca. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Arouca Lineup

  • Starting XI: Weverson, Morlaye Sylla, Robson Bambu, Pedro Santos, David Simão, Rafa Mújica, Cristo González, Francisco Montero, Tiago Esgaio, Jason, Ignacio de Arruabarrena

  • Substitutes: Yusuf Lawal, Alfonso Trezza, Matías Rocha, Thiago da Silva, Miguel Puche, Oriol Busquets, Vladislav Morozov, Pedro Moreira, Bogdan Milovanov

Porto Lineup

  • Starting XI: Pepê, Pepe, Nicolás González, Francisco Conceição, Diogo Costa, Fabio Cardoso, João Mário, Wendell, Alan Varela, Evanilson, Wenderson Galeno

  • Substitutes: Mehdi Taremi, O. Ataide da Silva, Iván Jaime, Toni Martínez, André Franco, Marko Grujić, Gonçalo Borges, Stephen Eustáquio, Cláudio Ramos

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Porto, the chance that we have calculated is 65.15%. This is based on old statistics from Porto combined with the statistics from Arouca. The chance that Arouca will win the match, we have calculated at 15.05%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.8%.

Advertisement