Sporting Braga vs Estoril, 2023-12-03T15:30:00.000Z

Sporting Braga vs Estoril
Liga Portugal logo
Liga Portugal
PT flagPortugal
Sporting Braga crest
3 : 1
Estoril crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
Estádio Municipal de Braga
Bruno Vieira

Attacking Momentum

Sporting Braga crestEstoril crest

Events

24'
GOAL icon
Rafik Guitane
(Jordan Holsgrove)
26'
YELLOWCARD icon
José Fonte
31'
GOAL icon
Ricardo Horta
(Pizzi)
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Wagner Pina
51'
GOAL icon
Simon Banza
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
André Horta
(Pizzi)
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
Volnei
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Raúl Parra
(Volnei)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cassiano
(Alejandro Marqués)
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
João Moutinho
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bruma
(Álvaro Djaló)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Heri Tavares
(Tiago Araújo)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
João Carlos
(Rafik Guitane)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Koba Koindredi
(João Marques)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rony Lopes
(Ricardo Horta)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Abel Ruiz
(Simon Banza)
90'
OWNGOAL icon
Marcelo Carné
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
62%
38%
Shots On Target
9
1
Shots Off Target
8
2
Shots Blocked
2
2
Corners
5
2
Fouls
13
14
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Sporting Braga logo
Sporting Braga
4-2-3-1
Estoril logo
Estoril
3-4-3
1
Matheus
2
Víctor Gómez
6
José Fonte
5
Serdar Saatçı
26
Cristián Borja
28
João Moutinho
18
Vitor Carvalho
14
Álvaro Djaló
22
Pizzi
21
Ricardo Horta
23
Simon Banza
31
Marcelo Carné
5
Volnei
23
Pedro Álvaro
3
Bernardo Vital
79
Wagner Pina
8
Jordan Holsgrove
82
Mateus Fernandes
78
Tiago Araújo
10
Rafik Guitane
33
João Marques
9
Alejandro Marqués
Sporting Braga
10
André Horta
15
Paulo Oliveira
20
Rony Lopes
91
Lukas Hornicek
16
Rodrigo Zalazar
17
Joe Mendes
9
Abel Ruiz
19
Adrián Marín
7
Bruma
Estoril
20
João Carlos
99
Dani Figueira
83
Koba Koindredi
6
Alex Soares
11
Cassiano
22
Eliaquim Mangala
91
Heri Tavares
2
Raúl Parra
7
Rodrigo Martins
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
62.7%
X
20.78%
2
16.52%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.78%
No
46.22%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.02%
No
18.98%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.02%
No
39.98%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.67%
No
63.33%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.53%
No
76.47%

About the football match Sporting Braga against Estoril

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 10:30 AM, Sporting Braga and Estoril will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga Portugal. This encounter will take place at the significant Estádio Municipal de Braga, the home turf of Sporting Braga. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Sporting Braga Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ricardo Horta, Serdar Saatçı, Víctor Gómez, Cristián Borja, Simon Banza, Matheus, João Moutinho, José Fonte, Álvaro Djaló, Pizzi, Vitor Carvalho

  • Substitutes: André Horta, Paulo Oliveira, Rony Lopes, Lukas Hornicek, Rodrigo Zalazar, Joe Mendes, Abel Ruiz, Adrián Marín, Bruma

Estoril Lineup

  • Starting XI: Wagner Pina, Alejandro Marqués, Tiago Araújo, Marcelo Carné, Bernardo Vital, Mateus Fernandes, Volnei, Rafik Guitane, João Marques, Jordan Holsgrove, Pedro Álvaro

  • Substitutes: João Carlos, Dani Figueira, Koba Koindredi, Alex Soares, Cassiano, Eliaquim Mangala, Heri Tavares, Raúl Parra, Rodrigo Martins

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Sporting Braga, the chance that we have calculated is 62.7%. This is based on old statistics from Sporting Braga combined with the statistics from Estoril. The chance that Estoril will win the match, we have calculated at 16.52%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 20.78%.

Advertisement