Boavista vs Arouca, 2023-12-03T20:30:00.000Z

Boavista vs Arouca
Liga Portugal logo
Liga Portugal
PT flagPortugal
Boavista crest
0 : 4
Arouca crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
Estádio do Bessa Século XXI
T. Lopes Martins

Attacking Momentum

Boavista crestArouca crest

Events

2'
GOAL icon
Cristo González
1'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bruno Onyemaechi
23'
GOAL icon
Cristo González
(Morlaye Sylla)
39'
GOAL icon
Rafa Mújica
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bogdan Milovanov
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Seba Pérez
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ibrahima
(Martim Tavares)
49'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Bogdan Milovanov
52'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alfonso Trezza
(Cristo González)
55'
YELLOWCARD icon
Morlaye Sylla
53'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jeriel de Santis
(Bruno Lourenço)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
André Bukia
(Morlaye Sylla)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Berna
(Seba Pérez)
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tiago Morais
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alfonso Trezza
72'
GOAL icon
Jason
(André Bukia)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oriol Busquets
(David Simão)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rafael Fernandes
(Jason)
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Berna
90'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Tiago Morais
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Filipe Ferreira
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
64%
36%
Shots On Target
2
7
Shots Off Target
3
4
Shots Blocked
6
1
Corners
8
1
Fouls
12
10
Offsides
3
3
Yellow Cards
5
3
Red Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Boavista logo
Boavista
4-1-3-2
Arouca logo
Arouca
4-3-3
99
João Gonçalves
7
Salvador Agra
5
Chidozie Awaziem
20
Filipe Ferreira
70
Bruno Onyemaechi
8
Bruno Lourenço
24
Seba Pérez
42
Gaius Makouta
21
Tiago Morais
59
Martim Tavares
9
Róbert Bozeník
12
Ignacio de Arruabarrena
22
Bogdan Milovanov
44
Nino Galović
4
Francisco Montero
28
Tiago Esgaio
10
Jason
5
David Simão
8
Kouassi Eboue
2
Morlaye Sylla
23
Cristo González
2
19
Rafa Mújica
Boavista
6
Ibrahima
80
Berna
13
Masa
18
Ilija Vukotic
79
Pedro Malheiro
76
Tomé de Castro Sousa
16
Joel Silva
27
Jeriel de Santis
90
Tiago Machado
Arouca
16
Thiago da Silva
43
Vitinho
64
Rafael Fernandes
89
Pedro Santos
11
Miguel Puche
14
Oriol Busquets
9
Alfonso Trezza
18
Benji Michel
30
André Bukia
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
42.31%
X
28.08%
2
29.62%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
48.47%
No
51.53%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
68.53%
No
31.47%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
42.32%
No
57.68%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
21.83%
No
78.17%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.22%
No
88.78%

About the football match Boavista against Arouca

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 3:30 PM, Boavista and Arouca will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga Portugal. This encounter will take place at the significant Estádio do Bessa Século XXI, the home turf of Boavista. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Boavista Lineup

  • Starting XI: Chidozie Awaziem, Bruno Lourenço, Róbert Bozeník, Bruno Onyemaechi, João Gonçalves, Tiago Morais, Filipe Ferreira, Salvador Agra, Martim Tavares, Seba Pérez, Gaius Makouta

  • Substitutes: Ibrahima, Berna, Masa, Ilija Vukotic, Pedro Malheiro, Tomé de Castro Sousa, Joel Silva, Jeriel de Santis, Tiago Machado

Arouca Lineup

  • Starting XI: Bogdan Milovanov, Tiago Esgaio, Francisco Montero, Kouassi Eboue, Ignacio de Arruabarrena, Cristo González, Nino Galović, David Simão, Jason, Rafa Mújica, Morlaye Sylla

  • Substitutes: Thiago da Silva, Vitinho, Rafael Fernandes, Pedro Santos, Miguel Puche, Oriol Busquets, Alfonso Trezza, Benji Michel, André Bukia

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Boavista, the chance that we have calculated is 42.31%. This is based on old statistics from Boavista combined with the statistics from Arouca. The chance that Arouca will win the match, we have calculated at 29.62%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 28.08%.

Advertisement