Sassuolo vs Torino, 2024-02-10T19:45:00.000Z

Sassuolo vs Torino
Serie A logo
Serie A
IT flagItaly
Sassuolo crest
1 : 1
Torino crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 10, 2024
MAPEI Stadium - Città del Tricolore
Federico La Penna
Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Sassuolo crestTorino crest

Events

5'
GOAL icon
Andrea Pinamonti
(Marcus Pedersen)
9'
GOAL icon
Duván Zapata
(Raoul Bellanova)
20'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adam Masina
(Ricardo Rodríguez)
33'
YELLOWCARD icon
Josh Doig
66'
YELLOWCARD icon
Matteo Lovato
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Uroš Račić
(Luca Lipani)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Grégoire Defrel
(Nedim Bajrami)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Okereke
(Antonio Sanabria)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Samuele Ricci
(Ivan Ilić)
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Adrien Tamèze
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Saba Sazonov
(Matteo Lovato)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mërgim Vojvoda
(Raoul Bellanova)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Samuele Mulattieri
(Andrea Pinamonti)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nikola Vlašić
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gian Marco Ferrari
(Josh Doig)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ruan
(Martin Erlic)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
41%
59%
Shots On Target
4
3
Shots Off Target
5
6
Shots Blocked
3
6
Corners
5
4
Fouls
12
12
Offsides
0
4
Yellow Cards
1
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Sassuolo logo
Sassuolo
4-2-3-1
Torino logo
Torino
3-4-1-2
47
Andrea Consigli
3
Marcus Pedersen
5
Martin Erlic
21
Mattia Viti
43
Josh Doig
7
Matheus Henrique
35
Luca Lipani
11
Nedim Bajrami
42
Kristian Thorstvedt
45
Armand Laurienté
9
Andrea Pinamonti
32
Vanja Milinković-Savić
26
Koffi Djidji
6
Matteo Lovato
13
Ricardo Rodríguez
19
Raoul Bellanova
61
Adrien Tamèze
8
Ivan Ilić
20
Valentino Lazaro
16
Nikola Vlašić
9
Antonio Sanabria
91
Duván Zapata
Sassuolo
2
Filippo Missori
13
Gian Marco Ferrari
44
Ruan
8
Samuele Mulattieri
20
Samu Castillejo
25
Gianluca Pegolo
15
Emil Konradsen Ceide
6
Uroš Račić
92
Grégoire Defrel
28
Alessio Cragno
19
Marash Kumbulla
Torino
1
Luca Gemello
21
David Okereke
27
Mërgim Vojvoda
79
Zanos Savva
71
Mihai Popa
15
Saba Sazonov
66
Gvidas Gineitis
5
Adam Masina
29
Eybi Nije
28
Samuele Ricci
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
34.09%
X
27.49%
2
38.42%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.62%
No
49.38%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
70.8%
No
29.2%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
45.4%
No
54.57%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
23.82%
No
76.18%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.35%
No
87.65%

About the football match Sassuolo against Torino

On Saturday February 10, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Sassuolo and Torino will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Serie A. This encounter will take place at the significant MAPEI Stadium - Città del Tricolore, the home turf of Sassuolo. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Sassuolo Lineup

  • Starting XI: Armand Laurienté, Andrea Consigli, Luca Lipani, Nedim Bajrami, Matheus Henrique, Andrea Pinamonti, Marcus Pedersen, Martin Erlic, Mattia Viti, Josh Doig, Kristian Thorstvedt

  • Substitutes: Filippo Missori, Gian Marco Ferrari, Ruan, Samuele Mulattieri, Samu Castillejo, Gianluca Pegolo, Emil Konradsen Ceide, Uroš Račić, Grégoire Defrel, Alessio Cragno, Marash Kumbulla

Torino Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ivan Ilić, Adrien Tamèze, Valentino Lazaro, Antonio Sanabria, Matteo Lovato, Duván Zapata, Nikola Vlašić, Vanja Milinković-Savić, Koffi Djidji, Raoul Bellanova, Ricardo Rodríguez

  • Substitutes: Luca Gemello, David Okereke, Mërgim Vojvoda, Zanos Savva, Mihai Popa, Saba Sazonov, Gvidas Gineitis, Adam Masina, Eybi Nije, Samuele Ricci

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Torino, the chance that we have calculated is 38.42%. This is based on old statistics from Torino combined with the statistics from Sassuolo. The chance that Sassuolo will win the match, we have calculated at 34.09%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.49%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Sassuolo and Torino can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+.

Advertisement