Salernitana vs Empoli, 2024-02-09T19:45:00.000Z

Salernitana vs Empoli
Serie A logo
Serie A
IT flagItaly
Salernitana crest
1 : 3
Empoli crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday February 9, 2024
Stadio Arechi
M. Mariani
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Salernitana crestEmpoli crest

Events

21'
YELLOWCARD icon
Youssef Maleh
23'
OWNGOAL icon
Alessandro Zanoli
41'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Shon Weissman
(Niccolò Pierozzi)
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alessandro Zanoli
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Junior Sambia
(Alessandro Zanoli)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lorenzo Pirola
(Jérôme Boateng)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Loum Tchaouna
(Grigoris Kastanos)
69'
GOAL icon
Shon Weissman
(Antonio Candreva)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jacopo Fazzini
(Youssef Maleh)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M'Baye Niang
(Alberto Cerri)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lassana Coulibaly
(Giulio Maggiore)
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Toma Bašić
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matteo Cancellieri
(Nicolò Cambiaghi)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Viktor Kovalenko
(Szymon Zurkowski)
88'
PENALTY icon
M'Baye Niang
90'
GOAL icon
Matteo Cancellieri
(M'Baye Niang)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Domagoj Bradaric
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alberto Cerri
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
61%
39%
Shots On Target
4
3
Shots Off Target
5
8
Shots Blocked
4
6
Corners
4
8
Fouls
10
17
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
3
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Salernitana logo
Salernitana
3-4-2-1
Empoli logo
Empoli
3-4-2-1
13
Guillermo Ochoa
27
Niccolò Pierozzi
5
Jérôme Boateng
24
Marco Pellegrino
59
Alessandro Zanoli
25
Giulio Maggiore
26
Toma Bašić
3
Domagoj Bradaric
87
Antonio Candreva
20
Grigoris Kastanos
10
Boulaye Dia
25
Elia Caprile
19
Bartosz Bereszyński
34
Ardian Ismajli
33
Sebastiano Luperto
11
Emmanuel Gyasi
5
Alberto Grassi
29
Youssef Maleh
13
Liberato Cacace
27
Szymon Zurkowski
28
Nicolò Cambiaghi
17
Alberto Cerri
Salernitana
22
Chukwubuikem Ikwuemesi
33
Loum Tchaouna
55
Emanuel Vignato
6
Junior Sambia
99
Mateusz Legowski
98
Lorenzo Pirola
7
Agustín Martegani
11
Iron Gomis
18
Lassana Coulibaly
56
Benoît Costil
14
Shon Weissman
9
Simy
62
Pasquale Allocca
Empoli
99
Etrit Berisha
30
Simone Bastoni
20
Matteo Cancellieri
21
Jacopo Fazzini
10
M'Baye Niang
23
Mattia Destro
7
Stiven Shpendi
1
Samuele Perisan
3
Giuseppe Pezzella
2
Saba Goglichidze
8
Viktor Kovalenko
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
38.45%
X
28.88%
2
32.67%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.65%
No
47.35%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
70.08%
No
29.92%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
45.11%
No
54.89%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
23.72%
No
76.28%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.31%
No
87.69%

About the football match Salernitana against Empoli

On Friday February 9, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Salernitana and Empoli will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Serie A. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadio Arechi, the home turf of Salernitana. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Salernitana Lineup

  • Starting XI: Grigoris Kastanos, Antonio Candreva, Domagoj Bradaric, Marco Pellegrino, Toma Bašić, Boulaye Dia, Niccolò Pierozzi, Jérôme Boateng, Alessandro Zanoli, Guillermo Ochoa, Giulio Maggiore

  • Substitutes: Chukwubuikem Ikwuemesi, Loum Tchaouna, Emanuel Vignato, Junior Sambia, Mateusz Legowski, Lorenzo Pirola, Agustín Martegani, Iron Gomis, Lassana Coulibaly, Benoît Costil, Shon Weissman, Simy, Pasquale Allocca

Empoli Lineup

  • Starting XI: Bartosz Bereszyński, Alberto Grassi, Elia Caprile, Youssef Maleh, Nicolò Cambiaghi, Alberto Cerri, Sebastiano Luperto, Szymon Zurkowski, Liberato Cacace, Emmanuel Gyasi, Ardian Ismajli

  • Substitutes: Etrit Berisha, Simone Bastoni, Matteo Cancellieri, Jacopo Fazzini, M'Baye Niang, Mattia Destro, Stiven Shpendi, Samuele Perisan, Giuseppe Pezzella, Saba Goglichidze, Viktor Kovalenko

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Salernitana, the chance that we have calculated is 38.45%. This is based on old statistics from Salernitana combined with the statistics from Empoli. The chance that Empoli will win the match, we have calculated at 32.67%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 28.88%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Salernitana and Empoli can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement