Roma vs Inter, 2024-02-10T17:00:00.000Z

Roma vs Inter
Serie A logo
Serie A
IT flagItaly
Roma crest
2 : 4
Inter crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 10, 2024
Stadio Olimpico
M. Guida
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Roma crestInter crest

Events

17'
GOAL icon
Francesco Acerbi
19'
VAR icon
Francesco Acerbi
28'
GOAL icon
Gianluca Mancini
(Lorenzo Pellegrini)
44'
GOAL icon
Stephan El Shaarawy
(Lorenzo Pellegrini)
47'
YELLOWCARD icon
Gianluca Mancini
49'
GOAL icon
Marcus Thuram
(Matteo Darmian)
56'
OWNGOAL icon
Angeliño
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Edoardo Bove
(Bryan Cristante)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leonardo Spinazzola
(Angeliño)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stefan de Vrij
(Francesco Acerbi)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marko Arnautović
(Lautaro Martínez)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Carlos Augusto
(Federico Dimarco)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tommaso Baldanzi
(Lorenzo Pellegrini)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Denzel Dumfries
(Matteo Darmian)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicola Zalewski
(Stephan El Shaarawy)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sardar Azmoun
(Paulo Dybala)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alexis Sánchez
(Marcus Thuram)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dean Huijsen
90'
GOAL icon
Alessandro Bastoni
(Marko Arnautović)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
46%
54%
Shots On Target
4
6
Shots Off Target
4
2
Shots Blocked
1
2
Corners
3
8
Fouls
11
13
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
2
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Roma logo
Roma
4-3-3
Inter logo
Inter
3-5-2
1
Rui Patrício
2
Rick Karsdorp
23
Gianluca Mancini
3
Dean Huijsen
69
Angeliño
4
Bryan Cristante
16
Leandro Paredes
7
Lorenzo Pellegrini
21
Paulo Dybala
90
Romelu Lukaku
92
Stephan El Shaarawy
1
Yann Sommer
36
Matteo Darmian
28
Benjamin Pavard
15
Francesco Acerbi
95
Alessandro Bastoni
32
Federico Dimarco
23
Nicolò Barella
20
Hakan Çalhanoğlu
22
Henrikh Mkhitaryan
9
Marcus Thuram
10
Lautaro Martínez
Roma
37
Leonardo Spinazzola
20
Renato Sanches
43
Rasmus Kristensen
63
Pietro Boer
52
Edoardo Bove
19
Zeki Çelik
67
João Costa
14
Diego Llorente
6
Chris Smalling
17
Sardar Azmoun
35
Tommaso Baldanzi
99
Mile Svilar
59
Nicola Zalewski
22
Houssem Aouar
Inter
77
Emil Audero
12
Raffaele Di Gennaro
41
Ebenezer Akinsamiro
2
Denzel Dumfries
6
Stefan de Vrij
70
Alexis Sánchez
31
Yann Bisseck
30
Carlos Augusto
21
Kristjan Asllani
17
Tajon Buchanan
8
Marko Arnautović
14
Davy Klaassen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
31.94%
X
29.06%
2
39%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.2%
No
46.8%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.43%
No
27.57%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
47.77%
No
52.23%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.16%
No
74.84%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.74%
No
86.26%

About the football match Roma against Inter

On Saturday February 10, 2024, precisely at 12:00 PM, Roma and Inter will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Serie A. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadio Olimpico, the home turf of Roma. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Roma Lineup

  • Starting XI: Bryan Cristante, Rick Karsdorp, Dean Huijsen, Gianluca Mancini, Rui Patrício, Paulo Dybala, Leandro Paredes, Romelu Lukaku, Stephan El Shaarawy, Angeliño, Lorenzo Pellegrini

  • Substitutes: Leonardo Spinazzola, Renato Sanches, Rasmus Kristensen, Pietro Boer, Edoardo Bove, Zeki Çelik, João Costa, Diego Llorente, Chris Smalling, Sardar Azmoun, Tommaso Baldanzi, Mile Svilar, Nicola Zalewski, Houssem Aouar

Inter Lineup

  • Starting XI: Federico Dimarco, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Lautaro Martínez, Alessandro Bastoni, Hakan Çalhanoğlu, Yann Sommer, Francesco Acerbi, Nicolò Barella, Benjamin Pavard, Marcus Thuram, Matteo Darmian

  • Substitutes: Emil Audero, Raffaele Di Gennaro, Ebenezer Akinsamiro, Denzel Dumfries, Stefan de Vrij, Alexis Sánchez, Yann Bisseck, Carlos Augusto, Kristjan Asllani, Tajon Buchanan, Marko Arnautović, Davy Klaassen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Inter, the chance that we have calculated is 39%. This is based on old statistics from Inter combined with the statistics from Roma. The chance that Roma will win the match, we have calculated at 31.94%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 29.06%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Roma and Inter can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement