Juventus vs Udinese, 2024-02-12T19:45:00.000Z

Juventus vs Udinese
Serie A logo
Serie A
IT flagItaly
Juventus crest
0 : 1
Udinese crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday February 12, 2024
Allianz Stadium
R. Abisso
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Juventus crestUdinese crest

Events

10'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kingsley Ehizibue
25'
GOAL icon
Lautaro Giannetti
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bremer
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kenan Yıldız
(Timothy Weah)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
João Ferreira
(Kingsley Ehizibue)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Festy Ebosele
(Jordan Zemura)
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
Federico Gatti
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brenner
(Florian Thauvin)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Samuel Iling
(Federico Chiesa)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hans Nicolussi Caviglia
(Manuel Locatelli)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Isaac Success
(Lorenzo Lucca)
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Walace
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leonardo Cerri
(Andrea Cambiaso)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Isaac Success
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Hans Nicolussi Caviglia
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
71%
29%
Shots On Target
6
1
Shots Off Target
7
4
Shots Blocked
1
3
Corners
8
4
Fouls
15
10
Yellow Cards
3
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Juventus logo
Juventus
3-5-2
Udinese logo
Udinese
3-5-1-1
1
Wojciech Szczesny
4
Federico Gatti
3
Bremer
12
Alex Sandro
22
Timothy Weah
16
Weston McKennie
5
Manuel Locatelli
25
Adrien Rabiot
27
Andrea Cambiaso
7
Federico Chiesa
14
Arkadiusz Milik
40
Maduka Okoye
18
Nehuén Pérez
30
Lautaro Giannetti
31
Thomas Kristensen
19
Kingsley Ehizibue
4
Sandi Lovrić
11
Walace
24
Lazar Samardžić
33
Jordan Zemura
26
Florian Thauvin
17
Lorenzo Lucca
Juventus
17
Samuel Iling
23
Carlo Pinsoglio
24
Daniele Rugani
15
Kenan Yıldız
26
Carlos Alcaraz
47
Joseph Nonge Boende
45
Leonardo Cerri
33
Tiago Djaló
20
Fabio Miretti
41
Hans Nicolussi Caviglia
11
Filip Kostić
49
Simone Scaglia
Udinese
13
João Ferreira
6
Oier Zarraga
32
Martín Payero
16
Antonio Tikvić
1
Marco Silvestri
9
Keinan Davis
12
Hassane Kamara
7
Isaac Success
93
Daniele Padelli
27
Christian Kabasele
2
Festy Ebosele
22
Brenner
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
67.14%
X
22.45%
2
10.41%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
38.37%
No
61.63%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
69.36%
No
30.64%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
45.23%
No
54.77%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
23.28%
No
76.72%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.86%
No
85.14%

About the football match Juventus against Udinese

On Monday February 12, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Juventus and Udinese will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Serie A. This encounter will take place at the significant Allianz Stadium, the home turf of Juventus. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Juventus Lineup

  • Starting XI: Weston McKennie, Adrien Rabiot, Federico Gatti, Alex Sandro, Arkadiusz Milik, Bremer, Timothy Weah, Wojciech Szczesny, Federico Chiesa, Andrea Cambiaso, Manuel Locatelli

  • Substitutes: Samuel Iling, Carlo Pinsoglio, Daniele Rugani, Kenan Yıldız, Carlos Alcaraz, Joseph Nonge Boende, Leonardo Cerri, Tiago Djaló, Fabio Miretti, Hans Nicolussi Caviglia, Filip Kostić, Simone Scaglia

Udinese Lineup

  • Starting XI: Thomas Kristensen, Lautaro Giannetti, Lazar Samardžić, Florian Thauvin, Walace, Sandi Lovrić, Kingsley Ehizibue, Nehuén Pérez, Maduka Okoye, Jordan Zemura, Lorenzo Lucca

  • Substitutes: João Ferreira, Oier Zarraga, Martín Payero, Antonio Tikvić, Marco Silvestri, Keinan Davis, Hassane Kamara, Isaac Success, Daniele Padelli, Christian Kabasele, Festy Ebosele, Brenner

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Juventus, the chance that we have calculated is 67.14%. This is based on old statistics from Juventus combined with the statistics from Udinese. The chance that Udinese will win the match, we have calculated at 10.41%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.45%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Juventus and Udinese can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement