Genoa vs Atalanta, 2024-02-11T17:00:00.000Z

Genoa vs Atalanta
Serie A logo
Serie A
IT flagItaly
Genoa crest
1 : 4
Atalanta crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday February 11, 2024
Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris
A. Colombo
Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Genoa crestAtalanta crest

Events

22'
GOAL icon
Charles De Ketelaere
(Mario Pasalic)
24'
YELLOWCARD icon
Charles De Ketelaere
24'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kevin Strootman
32'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sead Kolasinac
51'
GOAL icon
Ruslan Malinovskyi
(Milan Badelj)
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mattia Bani
55'
GOAL icon
Teun Koopmeiners
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aleksei Miranchuk
(Gianluca Scamacca)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
El Bilal Touré
(Charles De Ketelaere)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Davide Zappacosta
(Emil Holm)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Caleb Ekuban
(Milan Badelj)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aarón Martín
(Kevin Strootman)
76'
VAR icon
Giorgio Scalvini
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Junior Messias
(Stefano Sabelli)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rafael Tolói
(Giorgio Scalvini)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marten de Roon
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vitinha
(Alessandro Vogliacco)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aarón Martín
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hans Hateboer
(Matteo Ruggeri)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aleksei Miranchuk
90'
GOAL icon
Davide Zappacosta
(Aleksei Miranchuk)
90'
GOAL icon
El Bilal Touré
(Aleksei Miranchuk)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
55%
45%
Shots On Target
6
9
Shots Off Target
5
1
Shots Blocked
4
5
Corners
7
4
Fouls
8
12
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
3
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Genoa logo
Genoa
3-5-2
Atalanta logo
Atalanta
3-4-2-1
1
Josep Martínez
14
Alessandro Vogliacco
13
Mattia Bani
22
Johan Vásquez
20
Stefano Sabelli
17
Ruslan Malinovskyi
47
Milan Badelj
8
Kevin Strootman
32
Morten Frendrup
19
Mateo Retegui
11
Albert Guðmundsson
29
Marco Carnesecchi
42
Giorgio Scalvini
19
Berat Djimsiti
23
Sead Kolasinac
3
Emil Holm
15
Marten de Roon
8
Mario Pasalic
22
Matteo Ruggeri
7
Teun Koopmeiners
17
Charles De Ketelaere
90
Gianluca Scamacca
Genoa
3
Aarón Martín
18
Caleb Ekuban
10
Junior Messias
23
Giorgio Cittadini
5
Emil Bohinen
2
Morten Thorsby
30
David Akpan Ankeye
9
Vitinha
90
Djed Spence
16
Nicola Leali
39
Daniele Sommariva
Atalanta
1
Juan Musso
33
Hans Hateboer
25
Michel Ndary Adopo
44
Leonardo Mendicino
77
Davide Zappacosta
59
Aleksei Miranchuk
54
Siren Balde
43
Giovanni Bonfanti
20
Mitchel Bakker
31
Francesco Rossi
2
Rafael Tolói
10
El Bilal Touré
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
37.34%
X
30.18%
2
32.48%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
47.28%
No
52.72%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
66.16%
No
33.84%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
40.16%
No
59.84%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
19.56%
No
80.44%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
9.5%
No
90.5%

About the football match Genoa against Atalanta

On Sunday February 11, 2024, precisely at 12:00 PM, Genoa and Atalanta will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Serie A. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris, the home turf of Genoa. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Genoa Lineup

  • Starting XI: Johan Vásquez, Milan Badelj, Ruslan Malinovskyi, Josep Martínez, Mattia Bani, Kevin Strootman, Mateo Retegui, Alessandro Vogliacco, Stefano Sabelli, Morten Frendrup, Albert Guðmundsson

  • Substitutes: Aarón Martín, Caleb Ekuban, Junior Messias, Giorgio Cittadini, Emil Bohinen, Morten Thorsby, David Akpan Ankeye, Vitinha, Djed Spence, Nicola Leali, Daniele Sommariva

Atalanta Lineup

  • Starting XI: Teun Koopmeiners, Gianluca Scamacca, Emil Holm, Marco Carnesecchi, Mario Pasalic, Marten de Roon, Giorgio Scalvini, Berat Djimsiti, Sead Kolasinac, Matteo Ruggeri, Charles De Ketelaere

  • Substitutes: Juan Musso, Hans Hateboer, Michel Ndary Adopo, Leonardo Mendicino, Davide Zappacosta, Aleksei Miranchuk, Siren Balde, Giovanni Bonfanti, Mitchel Bakker, Francesco Rossi, Rafael Tolói, El Bilal Touré

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Genoa, the chance that we have calculated is 37.34%. This is based on old statistics from Genoa combined with the statistics from Atalanta. The chance that Atalanta will win the match, we have calculated at 32.48%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 30.18%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Genoa and Atalanta can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+.

Advertisement