Udinese vs Hellas Verona, 2023-12-03T14:00:00.000Z

Udinese vs Hellas Verona
Serie A logo
Serie A
IT flagItaly
Udinese crest
3 : 3
Hellas Verona crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
Dacia Arena
F. Maresca
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Udinese crestHellas Verona crest

Events

7'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lorenzo Lucca
(Isaac Success)
6'
YELLOWCARD icon
Milan Đurić
16'
GOAL icon
Christian Kabasele
(Lazar Samardžić)
30'
GOAL icon
Lorenzo Lucca
(Roberto Pereyra)
37'
PENALTY icon
Milan Đurić
43'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jordan Zemura
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Martín Payero
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bruno Amione
50'
YELLOWCARD icon
Diego Coppola
61'
GOAL icon
Cyril Ngonge
(Tomas Suslov)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sandi Lovrić
(Festy Ebosele)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Florian Thauvin
(Roberto Pereyra)
72'
GOAL icon
Lorenzo Lucca
(Florian Thauvin)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Federico Bonazzoli
(Milan Đurić)
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Cyril Ngonge
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Thomas Henry
(Darko Lazović)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kingsley Ehizibue
(Martín Payero)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hassane Kamara
(Jordan Zemura)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
Federico Bonazzoli
90'
GOAL icon
Thomas Henry
(Cyril Ngonge)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Thomas Henry
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
39%
61%
Shots On Target
6
4
Shots Off Target
5
5
Shots Blocked
1
4
Corners
5
3
Fouls
15
12
Offsides
3
1
Yellow Cards
2
5
Advertisement

Line-ups

Udinese logo
Udinese
3-5-1-1
Hellas Verona logo
Hellas Verona
4-2-3-1
1
Marco Silvestri
13
João Ferreira
27
Christian Kabasele
18
Nehuén Pérez
2
Festy Ebosele
24
Lazar Samardžić
11
Walace
32
Martín Payero
33
Jordan Zemura
37
Roberto Pereyra
7
Isaac Success
1
Lorenzo Montipò
38
Jackson Tchatchoua
42
Diego Coppola
2
Bruno Amione
24
Filippo Terracciano
90
Michael Folorunsho
33
Ondrej Duda
31
Tomas Suslov
26
Cyril Ngonge
8
Darko Lazović
11
Milan Đurić
Udinese
16
Antonio Tikvić
3
Adam Masina
93
Daniele Padelli
12
Hassane Kamara
15
Marley Aké
5
Axel Guessand
21
Etienne Camara
6
Oier Zarraga
19
Kingsley Ehizibue
31
Thomas Kristensen
40
Maduka Okoye
26
Florian Thauvin
17
Lorenzo Lucca
4
Sandi Lovrić
8
Domingos Quina
Hellas Verona
99
Federico Bonazzoli
25
Suat Serdar
77
Jordi Mboula
34
Simone Perilli
13
Juan Manuel Cruz
22
Alessandro Berardi
37
Charlys
3
Josh Doig
9
Thomas Henry
18
Martin Hongla
5
Davide Faraoni
75
Nicolò Calabrese
32
Juan Cabal
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
51.01%
X
27.63%
2
21.37%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
45.24%
No
54.76%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
67.06%
No
32.94%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
40.71%
No
59.29%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
20.24%
No
79.76%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
9.86%
No
90.14%

About the football match Udinese against Hellas Verona

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 9:00 AM, Udinese and Hellas Verona will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Serie A. This encounter will take place at the significant Dacia Arena, the home turf of Udinese. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Udinese Lineup

  • Starting XI: Walace, Jordan Zemura, Festy Ebosele, Roberto Pereyra, Martín Payero, Marco Silvestri, Nehuén Pérez, Christian Kabasele, João Ferreira, Isaac Success, Lazar Samardžić

  • Substitutes: Antonio Tikvić, Adam Masina, Daniele Padelli, Hassane Kamara, Marley Aké, Axel Guessand, Etienne Camara, Oier Zarraga, Kingsley Ehizibue, Thomas Kristensen, Maduka Okoye, Florian Thauvin, Lorenzo Lucca, Sandi Lovrić, Domingos Quina

Hellas Verona Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jackson Tchatchoua, Lorenzo Montipò, Diego Coppola, Michael Folorunsho, Ondrej Duda, Cyril Ngonge, Bruno Amione, Tomas Suslov, Filippo Terracciano, Darko Lazović, Milan Đurić

  • Substitutes: Federico Bonazzoli, Suat Serdar, Jordi Mboula, Simone Perilli, Juan Manuel Cruz, Alessandro Berardi, Charlys, Josh Doig, Thomas Henry, Martin Hongla, Davide Faraoni, Nicolò Calabrese, Juan Cabal

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Udinese, the chance that we have calculated is 51.01%. This is based on old statistics from Udinese combined with the statistics from Hellas Verona. The chance that Hellas Verona will win the match, we have calculated at 21.37%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.63%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Udinese and Hellas Verona can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement