Sassuolo vs Roma, 2023-12-03T17:00:00.000Z

Sassuolo vs Roma
Serie A logo
Serie A
IT flagItaly
Sassuolo crest
1 : 2
Roma crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
MAPEI Stadium - Città del Tricolore
M. Marcenaro
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Sassuolo crestRoma crest

Events

25'
GOAL icon
Matheus Henrique
(Domenico Berardi)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sardar Azmoun
(Edoardo Bove)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rasmus Kristensen
(Rick Karsdorp)
55'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kristian Thorstvedt
63'
VAR_CARD
Daniel Boloca
63'
REDCARD icon
Daniel Boloca
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Uroš Račić
(Armand Laurienté)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lorenzo Pellegrini
(Gianluca Mancini)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stephan El Shaarawy
(Leonardo Spinazzola)
69'
YELLOWCARD icon
Domenico Berardi
76'
PENALTY icon
Paulo Dybala
78'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rasmus Kristensen
82'
GOAL icon
Rasmus Kristensen
(Paulo Dybala)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nedim Bajrami
(Kristian Thorstvedt)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Grégoire Defrel
(Andrea Pinamonti)
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Matheus Henrique
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zeki Çelik
(Paulo Dybala)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Samu Castillejo
(Domenico Berardi)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marcus Pedersen
(Matías Viña)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Martin Erlic
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
32%
68%
Shots On Target
2
7
Shots Off Target
4
3
Shots Blocked
2
5
Corners
1
11
Fouls
9
14
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
4
1
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Sassuolo logo
Sassuolo
4-2-3-1
Roma logo
Roma
3-5-2
47
Andrea Consigli
22
Jeremy Toljan
44
Ruan
5
Martin Erlic
17
Matías Viña
24
Daniel Boloca
7
Matheus Henrique
10
Domenico Berardi
42
Kristian Thorstvedt
45
Armand Laurienté
9
Andrea Pinamonti
1
Rui Patrício
23
Gianluca Mancini
14
Diego Llorente
5
Evan Ndicka
2
Rick Karsdorp
4
Bryan Cristante
16
Leandro Paredes
52
Edoardo Bove
37
Leonardo Spinazzola
21
Paulo Dybala
90
Romelu Lukaku
Sassuolo
6
Uroš Račić
92
Grégoire Defrel
15
Emil Konradsen Ceide
25
Gianluca Pegolo
3
Marcus Pedersen
11
Nedim Bajrami
28
Alessio Cragno
13
Gian Marco Ferrari
8
Samuele Mulattieri
23
Cristian Volpato
20
Samu Castillejo
Roma
43
Rasmus Kristensen
63
Pietro Boer
19
Zeki Çelik
20
Renato Sanches
59
Nicola Zalewski
17
Sardar Azmoun
7
Lorenzo Pellegrini
22
Houssem Aouar
11
Andrea Belotti
99
Mile Svilar
92
Stephan El Shaarawy
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
34.18%
X
27.63%
2
38.19%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.84%
No
46.16%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.51%
No
26.49%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.32%
No
51.68%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.25%
No
73.75%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.84%
No
86.16%

About the football match Sassuolo against Roma

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 12:00 PM, Sassuolo and Roma will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Serie A. This encounter will take place at the significant MAPEI Stadium - Città del Tricolore, the home turf of Sassuolo. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Sassuolo Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jeremy Toljan, Andrea Consigli, Matías Viña, Daniel Boloca, Kristian Thorstvedt, Armand Laurienté, Ruan, Domenico Berardi, Matheus Henrique, Andrea Pinamonti, Martin Erlic

  • Substitutes: Uroš Račić, Grégoire Defrel, Emil Konradsen Ceide, Gianluca Pegolo, Marcus Pedersen, Nedim Bajrami, Alessio Cragno, Gian Marco Ferrari, Samuele Mulattieri, Cristian Volpato, Samu Castillejo

Roma Lineup

  • Starting XI: Romelu Lukaku, Diego Llorente, Gianluca Mancini, Edoardo Bove, Rui Patrício, Evan Ndicka, Paulo Dybala, Leonardo Spinazzola, Rick Karsdorp, Bryan Cristante, Leandro Paredes

  • Substitutes: Rasmus Kristensen, Pietro Boer, Zeki Çelik, Renato Sanches, Nicola Zalewski, Sardar Azmoun, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Houssem Aouar, Andrea Belotti, Mile Svilar, Stephan El Shaarawy

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Roma, the chance that we have calculated is 38.19%. This is based on old statistics from Roma combined with the statistics from Sassuolo. The chance that Sassuolo will win the match, we have calculated at 34.18%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.63%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Sassuolo and Roma can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement