Lecce vs Bologna, 2023-12-03T11:30:00.000Z

Lecce vs Bologna
Serie A logo
Serie A
IT flagItaly
Lecce crest
1 : 1
Bologna crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
Stadio Comunale Via del Mare
D. Doveri
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Lecce crestBologna crest

Events

45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ylber Ramadani
50'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alexis Saelemaekers
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Roberto Piccoli
(Nikola Krstović)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Charalampos Lykogiannis
(Alexis Saelemaekers)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Remo Freuler
(Michel Aebischer)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nikola Moro
(Giovanni Fabbian)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joshua Zirkzee
(Sydney van Hooijdonk)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicola Sansone
(Lameck Banda)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alexis Blin
(Rémi Oudin)
68'
GOAL icon
Charalampos Lykogiannis
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pontus Almqvist
(Gabriel Strefezza)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hamza Rafia
(Ylber Ramadani)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marin Pongracic
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kacper Urbanski
(Dan Ndoye)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nicola Sansone
90'
VAR icon
Patrick Dorgu
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Riccardo Calafiori
90'
PENALTY icon
Roberto Piccoli
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
42%
58%
Shots On Target
4
4
Shots Off Target
4
5
Shots Blocked
7
2
Corners
6
3
Fouls
11
18
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Lecce logo
Lecce
4-3-3
Bologna logo
Bologna
4-3-3
30
Wladimiro Falcone
17
Valentin Gendrey
5
Marin Pongracic
6
Federico Baschirotto
13
Patrick Dorgu
16
Joan González
20
Ylber Ramadani
27
Gabriel Strefezza
10
Rémi Oudin
22
Lameck Banda
9
Nikola Krstović
28
Lukasz Skorupski
3
Stefan Posch
26
Jhon Lucumí
33
Riccardo Calafiori
15
Victor Kristiansen
19
Lewis Ferguson
20
Michel Aebischer
80
Giovanni Fabbian
11
Dan Ndoye
77
Sydney van Hooijdonk
56
Alexis Saelemaekers
Lecce
40
Jasper Samooja
7
Pontus Almqvist
18
Medon Berisha
25
Antonino Gallo
21
Federico Brancolini
26
Zinedin Smajlovic
29
Alexis Blin
12
Lorenzo Venuti
23
Giacomo Faticanti
91
Roberto Piccoli
55
Kastriot Dermaku
11
Nicola Sansone
19
Marcin Listkowski
8
Hamza Rafia
Bologna
23
Nicola Bagnolini
6
Nikola Moro
34
Federico Ravaglia
22
Charalampos Lykogiannis
82
Kacper Urbanski
31
Sam Beukema
8
Remo Freuler
9
Joshua Zirkzee
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
36.32%
X
28.34%
2
35.33%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.31%
No
50.69%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
69.79%
No
30.21%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
43.33%
No
56.67%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
22.02%
No
77.98%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.2%
No
88.8%

About the football match Lecce against Bologna

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 6:30 AM, Lecce and Bologna will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Serie A. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadio Comunale Via del Mare, the home turf of Lecce. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Lecce Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nikola Krstović, Wladimiro Falcone, Valentin Gendrey, Gabriel Strefezza, Lameck Banda, Marin Pongracic, Federico Baschirotto, Patrick Dorgu, Joan González, Rémi Oudin, Ylber Ramadani

  • Substitutes: Jasper Samooja, Pontus Almqvist, Medon Berisha, Antonino Gallo, Federico Brancolini, Zinedin Smajlovic, Alexis Blin, Lorenzo Venuti, Giacomo Faticanti, Roberto Piccoli, Kastriot Dermaku, Nicola Sansone, Marcin Listkowski, Hamza Rafia

Bologna Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lewis Ferguson, Riccardo Calafiori, Lukasz Skorupski, Michel Aebischer, Dan Ndoye, Victor Kristiansen, Sydney van Hooijdonk, Stefan Posch, Jhon Lucumí, Alexis Saelemaekers, Giovanni Fabbian

  • Substitutes: Nicola Bagnolini, Nikola Moro, Federico Ravaglia, Charalampos Lykogiannis, Kacper Urbanski, Sam Beukema, Remo Freuler, Joshua Zirkzee

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Lecce, the chance that we have calculated is 36.32%. This is based on old statistics from Lecce combined with the statistics from Bologna. The chance that Bologna will win the match, we have calculated at 35.33%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 28.34%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Lecce and Bologna can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement