Genoa vs Empoli, 2023-12-02T14:00:00.000Z

Genoa vs Empoli
Serie A logo
Serie A
IT flagItaly
Genoa crest
1 : 1
Empoli crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday December 2, 2023
Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris
G. Aureliano
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Genoa crestEmpoli crest

Events

13'
YELLOWCARD icon
Filippo Ranocchia
37'
GOAL icon
Ruslan Malinovskyi
(Milan Badelj)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Viktor Kovalenko
(Jacopo Fazzini)
56'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ruslan Malinovskyi
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matteo Cancellieri
(Daniel Maldini)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Berkan Kutlu
(Junior Messias)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alberto Grassi
(Filippo Ranocchia)
67'
GOAL icon
Matteo Cancellieri
(Viktor Kovalenko)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Seydou Fini
(Ruslan Malinovskyi)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ridgeciano Haps
(Johan Vásquez)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Răzvan Marin
(Youssef Maleh)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
George Pușcaș
(Stefano Sabelli)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alessandro Vogliacco
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Milan Badelj
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stiven Shpendi
(Francesco Caputo)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
1
1
Shots Off Target
14
5
Shots Blocked
6
3
Corners
5
3
Fouls
18
18
Offsides
3
0
Yellow Cards
3
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Genoa logo
Genoa
3-5-2
Empoli logo
Empoli
4-3-3
1
Josep Martínez
14
Alessandro Vogliacco
4
Koni De Winter
5
Radu Drăgușin
20
Stefano Sabelli
17
Ruslan Malinovskyi
47
Milan Badelj
32
Morten Frendrup
22
Johan Vásquez
10
Junior Messias
19
Mateo Retegui
99
Etrit Berisha
19
Bartosz Bereszyński
34
Ardian Ismajli
33
Sebastiano Luperto
13
Liberato Cacace
21
Jacopo Fazzini
22
Filippo Ranocchia
29
Youssef Maleh
28
Nicolò Cambiaghi
9
Francesco Caputo
27
Daniel Maldini
Genoa
55
Ridgeciano Haps
40
Seydou Fini
99
Pablo Galdames
24
Filip Jagiełło
25
Berkan Kutlu
16
Nicola Leali
39
Daniele Sommariva
3
Aarón Martín
33
Alan Matturro
36
Silvan Hefti
2
Morten Thorsby
37
George Pușcaș
Empoli
5
Alberto Grassi
18
Răzvan Marin
7
Stiven Shpendi
20
Matteo Cancellieri
4
Sebastian Walukiewicz
24
Tyronne Ebuehi
25
Elia Caprile
8
Viktor Kovalenko
1
Samuele Perisan
30
Simone Bastoni
11
Emmanuel Gyasi
23
Mattia Destro
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
57.36%
X
25.34%
2
17.3%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
44.78%
No
55.22%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
70.2%
No
29.8%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
45.09%
No
54.91%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
22.93%
No
77.07%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.92%
No
87.08%

About the football match Genoa against Empoli

On Saturday December 2, 2023, precisely at 9:00 AM, Genoa and Empoli will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Serie A. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris, the home turf of Genoa. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Genoa Lineup

  • Starting XI: Johan Vásquez, Stefano Sabelli, Milan Badelj, Alessandro Vogliacco, Josep Martínez, Koni De Winter, Radu Drăgușin, Morten Frendrup, Mateo Retegui, Junior Messias, Ruslan Malinovskyi

  • Substitutes: Ridgeciano Haps, Seydou Fini, Pablo Galdames, Filip Jagiełło, Berkan Kutlu, Nicola Leali, Daniele Sommariva, Aarón Martín, Alan Matturro, Silvan Hefti, Morten Thorsby, George Pușcaș

Empoli Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ardian Ismajli, Sebastiano Luperto, Jacopo Fazzini, Etrit Berisha, Bartosz Bereszyński, Liberato Cacace, Nicolò Cambiaghi, Youssef Maleh, Filippo Ranocchia, Daniel Maldini, Francesco Caputo

  • Substitutes: Alberto Grassi, Răzvan Marin, Stiven Shpendi, Matteo Cancellieri, Sebastian Walukiewicz, Tyronne Ebuehi, Elia Caprile, Viktor Kovalenko, Samuele Perisan, Simone Bastoni, Emmanuel Gyasi, Mattia Destro

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Genoa, the chance that we have calculated is 57.36%. This is based on old statistics from Genoa combined with the statistics from Empoli. The chance that Empoli will win the match, we have calculated at 17.3%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.34%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Genoa and Empoli can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement