Fiorentina vs Salernitana, 2023-12-03T14:00:00.000Z

Fiorentina vs Salernitana
Serie A logo
Serie A
IT flagItaly
Fiorentina crest
3 : 0
Salernitana crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
Stadio Artemio Franchi
Paride Tremolada
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Fiorentina crestSalernitana crest

Events

6'
PENALTY icon
Lucas Beltrán
17'
GOAL icon
Riccardo Sottil
(Cristiano Biraghi)
44'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luca Ranieri
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Boulaye Dia
(Grigoris Kastanos)
56'
GOAL icon
Giacomo Bonaventura
(Riccardo Sottil)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Giulio Maggiore
(Emil Bohinen)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mateusz Legowski
(Lassana Coulibaly)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M'Bala Nzola
(Lucas Beltrán)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maxime López
(Alfred Duncan)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lucas Martínez Quarta
(Luca Ranieri)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josip Brekalo
(Riccardo Sottil)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christian Kouamé
(Jonathan Ikoné)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Loum Tchaouna
(Antonio Candreva)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jovane Cabral
(Chukwubuikem Ikwuemesi)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
58%
42%
Shots On Target
9
1
Shots Off Target
5
4
Shots Blocked
8
6
Corners
3
2
Fouls
11
10
Offsides
2
3
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Fiorentina logo
Fiorentina
4-2-3-1
Salernitana logo
Salernitana
3-4-2-1
1
Pietro Terracciano
33
Michael Kayode
4
Nikola Milenković
16
Luca Ranieri
3
Cristiano Biraghi
6
Arthur
32
Alfred Duncan
11
Jonathan Ikoné
5
Giacomo Bonaventura
7
Riccardo Sottil
9
Lucas Beltrán
56
Benoît Costil
5
Flavius Daniliuc
17
Federico Fazio
98
Lorenzo Pirola
30
Pasquale Mazzocchi
18
Lassana Coulibaly
8
Emil Bohinen
3
Domagoj Bradaric
20
Grigoris Kastanos
87
Antonio Candreva
22
Chukwubuikem Ikwuemesi
Fiorentina
53
Oliver Christensen
73
Lorenzo Amatucci
26
Yerry Mina
70
Niccolò Pierozzi
28
Lucas Martínez Quarta
72
Antonín Barák
18
M'Bala Nzola
77
Josip Brekalo
99
Christian Kouamé
8
Maxime López
19
Gino Infantino
38
Rolando Mandragora
40
Tommaso Vannucchi
65
Fabiano Parisi
10
Nicolás González
Salernitana
9
Simy
6
Junior Sambia
11
Erik Botheim
66
Matteo Lovato
33
Loum Tchaouna
1
Vincenzo Fiorillo
65
Salvati Gregorio
99
Mateusz Legowski
23
Norbert Gyomber
28
Dylan Bronn
7
Agustín Martegani
25
Giulio Maggiore
10
Boulaye Dia
21
Jovane Cabral
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
68.58%
X
19.65%
2
11.78%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
44.05%
No
55.95%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.72%
No
24.28%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.07%
No
46.93%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.92%
No
69.08%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.67%
No
79.33%

About the football match Fiorentina against Salernitana

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 9:00 AM, Fiorentina and Salernitana will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Serie A. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadio Artemio Franchi, the home turf of Fiorentina. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Fiorentina Lineup

  • Starting XI: Alfred Duncan, Pietro Terracciano, Michael Kayode, Nikola Milenković, Lucas Beltrán, Giacomo Bonaventura, Riccardo Sottil, Jonathan Ikoné, Luca Ranieri, Cristiano Biraghi, Arthur

  • Substitutes: Oliver Christensen, Lorenzo Amatucci, Yerry Mina, Niccolò Pierozzi, Lucas Martínez Quarta, Antonín Barák, M'Bala Nzola, Josip Brekalo, Christian Kouamé, Maxime López, Gino Infantino, Rolando Mandragora, Tommaso Vannucchi, Fabiano Parisi, Nicolás González

Salernitana Lineup

  • Starting XI: Pasquale Mazzocchi, Lassana Coulibaly, Lorenzo Pirola, Domagoj Bradaric, Benoît Costil, Federico Fazio, Emil Bohinen, Antonio Candreva, Chukwubuikem Ikwuemesi, Grigoris Kastanos, Flavius Daniliuc

  • Substitutes: Simy, Junior Sambia, Erik Botheim, Matteo Lovato, Loum Tchaouna, Vincenzo Fiorillo, Salvati Gregorio, Mateusz Legowski, Norbert Gyomber, Dylan Bronn, Agustín Martegani, Giulio Maggiore, Boulaye Dia, Jovane Cabral

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Fiorentina, the chance that we have calculated is 68.58%. This is based on old statistics from Fiorentina combined with the statistics from Salernitana. The chance that Salernitana will win the match, we have calculated at 11.78%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.65%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Fiorentina and Salernitana can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement