Heidenheim vs FC Köln, 2024-05-18T13:30:00.000Z

Heidenheim vs FC Köln
Bundesliga logo
Bundesliga
DE flagGermany
Heidenheim crest
4 : 1
FC Köln crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday May 18, 2024
Voith-Arena
Tobias Welz
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Heidenheim crestFC Köln crest

Events

16'
GOAL icon
Eren Dinkçi
(Jan-Niklas Beste)
22'
GOAL icon
Eren Dinkçi
30'
YELLOWCARD icon
Florian Kainz
36'
GOAL icon
Kevin Sessa
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Damion Downs
(Faride Alidou)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mark Uth
(Florian Kainz)
52'
YELLOWCARD icon
Timo Hübers
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rasmus Carstensen
(Jan Thielmann)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leart Paçarada
(Dominique Heintz)
64'
GOAL icon
Steffen Tigges
(Rasmus Carstensen)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Florian Pick
(Kevin Sessa)
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tim Kleindienst
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
F. Dietz
(Eric Martel)
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Linton Maina
78'
GOAL icon
Jan-Niklas Beste
(Florian Pick)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Norman Theuerkauf
(Eren Dinkçi)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marvin Pieringer
(Jan-Niklas Beste)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Denis Thomalla
(Jan Schöppner)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
48%
52%
Shots On Target
8
9
Shots Off Target
8
12
Shots Blocked
4
5
Corners
5
12
Fouls
9
20
Offsides
2
0
Yellow Cards
1
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Heidenheim logo
Heidenheim
4-2-3-1
FC Köln logo
FC Köln
4-2-3-1
1
Kevin Müller
23
Omar Traoré
6
Patrick Mainka
5
Benedikt Gimber
19
Jonas Föhrenbach
3
Jan Schöppner
33
Lennard Maloney
8
Eren Dinkçi
2
16
Kevin Sessa
37
Jan-Niklas Beste
10
Tim Kleindienst
1
Marvin Schwäbe
29
Jan Thielmann
4
Timo Hübers
24
Julian Chabot
3
Dominique Heintz
7
Dejan Ljubicic
6
Eric Martel
40
Faride Alidou
11
Florian Kainz
37
Linton Maina
21
Steffen Tigges
Heidenheim
22
Vitus Eicher
18
Marvin Pieringer
17
Florian Pick
9
Stefan Schimmer
11
Denis Thomalla
21
Adrian Beck
20
Nikola Dovedan
4
Tim Siersleben
30
Norman Theuerkauf
FC Köln
38
Elias-Geoffrey Bakatukanda
42
Damion Downs
17
Leart Paçarada
20
Philipp Pentke
13
Mark Uth
23
Sargis Adamyan
18
Rasmus Carstensen
22
Jacob Christensen
33
F. Dietz
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
43.2%
X
27.61%
2
29.18%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.88%
No
47.12%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.03%
No
26.97%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
49.89%
No
50.11%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.35%
No
69.65%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.09%
No
82.91%

About the football match Heidenheim against FC Köln

On Saturday May 18, 2024, precisely at 9:30 AM, Heidenheim and FC Köln will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Bundesliga. This encounter will take place at the significant Voith-Arena, the home turf of Heidenheim. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Heidenheim Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jan Schöppner, Jan-Niklas Beste, Kevin Sessa, Benedikt Gimber, Eren Dinkçi, Tim Kleindienst, Patrick Mainka, Omar Traoré, Jonas Föhrenbach, Lennard Maloney, Kevin Müller

  • Substitutes: Vitus Eicher, Marvin Pieringer, Florian Pick, Stefan Schimmer, Denis Thomalla, Adrian Beck, Nikola Dovedan, Tim Siersleben, Norman Theuerkauf

FC Köln Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jan Thielmann, Linton Maina, Florian Kainz, Timo Hübers, Dominique Heintz, Julian Chabot, Faride Alidou, Marvin Schwäbe, Eric Martel, Dejan Ljubicic, Steffen Tigges

  • Substitutes: Elias-Geoffrey Bakatukanda, Damion Downs, Leart Paçarada, Philipp Pentke, Mark Uth, Sargis Adamyan, Rasmus Carstensen, Jacob Christensen, F. Dietz

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Heidenheim, the chance that we have calculated is 43.2%. This is based on old statistics from Heidenheim combined with the statistics from FC Köln. The chance that FC Köln will win the match, we have calculated at 29.18%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.61%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Heidenheim and FC Köln can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement